Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one who isn't crazy about weed?

romy20

Almost every other person smokes weed on a regular basis except me. I mean I like it for once in a while, but I can't picture myself smoking every single day.

Like I wouldn't like to be constantly high lol cause some people seriously wake up in the morning and smoke lol

I mean not that there's anything wrong with it, but is there anyone who's like me? lol

and un-pothead or somehting haha

i feel you romy. i don't puff trees like that either. once in a blue i'll puff a lil bit on the come down from E but thats it. i never smoke weed alone anymore. i used to smoke every day when i was younger, but i gave up up straight pot a long time ago...it makes me feel dumb. no disrespect to the OG buddha faces...i still got love for ya...get krunk my niggas. holla.

I'm with ya!! I never got into it and it seemed like I was the only one. Both my brothers love it and a lot of my friends are into it.

I don't know, the thought of being banged up for 1/2 hour, getting cotton mouth, getting hungry, then getting sleepy, just ins't my idea of fun...

If somebody has it, once in a while I take a few hits but I can totally do without it...

Weed don't do nothing to me. Drugs do different things to different people.. Few times I smoked with all my friends and everybody is high from the weed and I don't feel shit. :( I know I'm smoking it right, lol. I only got high from weed one time, and I got the giggles hardcore. The only time I do smoke weed is if I'm on something else.

lol the times that I do smoke omg I get soooo hyper and I laugh at ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING its so funny when im high haha

ive always wanted to like paint while im high cause the images i get are incredible lol omg

but for the people that smoke on a regular basis, they just get all mellow and stuff, im the opposite, is it cause i dont smoke that much ??

I used to be such a pot head in high school....but for some reason I don't like it anymore....It feels great for a little while, then when you start to come down its just like......

bbbblllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I will stick with the letters of the alphabet thank you....

Maybe it's because you guys smoked some shitty Mexican or hydro. You have to try good purple skunk, Maui Wawi, Humboldt (the light green kind with lots of red hairs),Jamaican, Dutch, Afghani hash, Moroccan hash, chronic, haze, etc. Try one of these and you're sure to feel something ;):smoke:

Originally posted by sassa

Maybe it's because you guys smoked some shitty Mexican or hydro. You have to try good purple skunk, Maui Wawi, Humboldt (the light green kind with lots of red hairs),Jamaican, Dutch, Afghani hash, Moroccan hash, chronic, haze, etc. Try one of these and you're sure to feel something ;):smoke:

Don't forget Northern Lights........

Originally posted by sassa

Hey your from Kali too? What part?

I didn't start smoking weed till I got into a college ( I know late bloomer).I smoked for like a year and half hardcore, then couldn't anymore. It cause so much problems for me. I get really fucking PARANOID on that shit, think everyone is out to get me. I liked when pot made me think like I could be better and shit, I used to get great ideas and be passionate when I was High. Now I am as dumb as a rock and very angry at everyone. Not to mention I always seem to get into car acidents when I was high, and ended some relationships on the shit. I like to look really really really deep into what people say. I'm glad I gave that up, and the sad thing is I wish I could still smoke, but my body can't take it, Guess im to deep :D