Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Curious...

trancerxn112

I have a broad taste in music and all but im just wondering why everyone has beef with Plasmic Honey... they always refer to some songs as Exit or Plasmic Honey cheese... im listening t oa few of their tracks right now. Sleepers, Exorcism, Get Up, Intensity these are some real quality tracks... i was at a club awhile back and the dj dropped sleepers and it blew up the entire crowd so just curious why is plasmic honeys music refered to as cheese?

Originally posted by petedrags

yeah okay...when thier last tracks came out, sleepers and get up...they were on everyone's top 10's including mine...there not cheese...all the people who talk about cheesey songs influence every one else...if yah like yah like em'...as for me i love em'

i agree. i think their songs are good, not afraid to admit it.

Originally posted by tp1128

They were my #2 favorites before they split - Gotta Have Love, Take My Soul, Woman In Love, Keepin Me In Tears, You Make Me Feel G.O.O.D., Take Me To The Top... all of their stuff drives me wild when I hear it.

Those were baning tracks. I think they make better vocal tracks then non vocal tracks(with the exception of funeral and welcome to the club). Too bad the last couple of songs they made were absolute trash. Sleepers and Get up are prob the worst tracks they ever made, what a shitty way to go out.....:blank:

Originally posted by smokesum

Their earlier stuff was much better. Personally I think they lack creativity in their new songs (ex. exorcism & funeral). I think they are cheesy now cause they havent really evolved in anyway. Im still waiting for another COMMAND & OBEY.

Keep waiting tool cause they dont exist anymore.....:rolleyes:

Do I think Pressure is cheese, Yes! Does that mean I dont or shouldnt like it?No way! Its cheese simply cause of its lack of originality and semi simplistic production value. Its hard to take a song seriously when its main melody is taken from a 1970's rock classic. Regardless of that fact, I enjoy the song and cant wait to get it, but I wouldnt qualify this song as a musical masterpeice.

I have to admit that this is one of the better songs that Draper has made(perhaps due to the fact that Mada had some input in the song). Too bad the rest cant be said about his other songs, but thats another topic for another day....

Hope that answered your question!;)