Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your definiton of loving someone or being in love?

romy20

well..... love is definitely something thats hard to be described with words... u just feel it. but i know im in love when i get that uncontrollable smile when i just think about the person.... all i wanna do is be near him and cuddle and hold him... i know im in love when i care more about him than i do about myself. i find myself doing absolutely everything i possibly can just to make him happy or smile.... its really hard to just tell what its like to be in love cuz words dont do it any justice at all... u just know it when u feel it. itll be this totally overpowering feeling that just takes over ur whole body and everything in ur life has changed just because every single second u just wanna be with that person. its weird.

"love is strange"... but i am sooo in love with love lol.. its the greatest feeling in the world. its that much better when the one u love feels the exact same way about u. its definitely the most satisfying feeling ever. :heart:

Originally posted by linabina

well..... love is definitely something thats hard to be described with words... u just feel it. but i know im in love when i get that uncontrollable smile when i just think about the person.... all i wanna do is be near him and cuddle and hold him... i know im in love when i care more about him than i do about myself. i find myself doing absolutely everything i possibly can just to make him happy or smile.... its really hard to just tell what its like to be in love cuz words dont do it any justice at all... u just know it when u feel it. itll be this totally overpowering feeling that just takes over ur whole body and everything in ur life has changed just because every single second u just wanna be with that person. its weird.

"love is strange"... but i am sooo in love with love lol.. its the greatest feeling in the world. its that much better when the one u love feels the exact same way about u. its definitely the most satisfying feeling ever. :heart:

I totally agree with you, being "in love" and loving someone are two different things. I love all my friends dearly with all my heart and I would do anything for a lot of them, but when you get that certian feeling about a person you just know everytime u see them its perfect and u just always want to be in their arms its the best thing in the world

I think loving someone and being in love are two different things.

When you love someone, you appreciate them for all their good qualties as well as their faults. Even if they screw up, you will still love them. By chance if things go bad and you leave each others lives, you will still love them, because he or she has made an impact on your life.

Being on love(my point of view) is when there is someone who accepts you for you. They can make you smile when you are sad and understand that sometimes all you need is a hug. The sound of their voice or a whiff of his/her colonge/perume transports you to a happy place. You count the minutes until you get to see them again.....When you are together sitting on the couch is as much fun as going out to dinner and a movie. It's the little gestures like holding hands or kisses on the forehead that mean more than the material objects. A quick 5 second hi on the phone is enough to keep you content for a whole day. Something like that......;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think loving someone and being in love are two different things.

When you love someone, you appreciate them for all their good qualties as well as their faults. Even if they screw up, you will still love them. By chance if things go bad and you leave each others lives, you will still love them, because he or she has made an impact on your life.

Being on love(my point of view) is when there is someone who accepts you for you. They can make you smile when you are sad and understand that sometimes all you need is a hug. The sound of their voice or a whiff of his/her colonge/perume transports you to a happy place. You count the minutes until you get to see them again.....When you are together sitting on the couch is as much fun as going out to dinner and a movie. It's the little gestures like holding hands or kisses on the forehead that mean more than the material objects. A quick 5 second hi on the phone is enough to keep you content for a whole day. Something like that......;)

omg girl u nailed it...

My defination of True love is this.

Take this for example. If you and the person in question were stranded on a desert Island. Would you be happy? You have to be able to see your self spending the rest of your life together and be happy. You too should be best friends and can confide in each other like you can with no one else. You would go out of your way for the person you are truly in love with. You would never think of cheating on that person. Basically if you love someone you should want to spend most of your time together and would want to include them in everything you do. It should feel like they are a part of you. Thats my Deff but as you all know everyone thinks differently. So to each is own...

Love...

Hormonal Imbalance do to implications in one's physical chemistry giving away many results such as pain, joy, stress, and others follow. Slight Amnesia might occur do to happiness or pain, defense mechanism will be put to use as well. Love for a possession differentiates from a human entity.

Love..

Waking up in the middle of the night to realize that perphaps even though that entity is not next to you, their mind, body and soul is still within your presence. Seeing and breathing the world through their eyes, as they see fit because you have very little control over yours(emotionally). Anticipating ever moment till the next sight and touch of that entity. Memorizing their scent to a degree only you can define. Having subconcious dreams about that entity in way that only you can imagine. Believeing in that entity to your fullest capacity as well as trusting that entity with your spiritual heart.

If you cant experience that then life is not worth living...