Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at Space last night>>>>

bbflux

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bbflux

awww c'mon, Oscar.... :( Don't be upset. BTW, if you refer to the first post you'll see that I thought you were "TURNING IT OUT" earlier on in the evening. We were ALL movin' and grovin' to the sounds. The tribal thing just got excessive later on, in my opinion. It could have been you or Danny T. It wouldn't have made a difference to me.

I hear ya' and I got nothing but love for ya'

BTW, just for the record, I didn't dance to that first track DT played and I was gone by 6:30am (I can't party like I did in my 20s anymore). So I didn't notice if you guys switched off or not. Anyway, sorry if you've taken my post the wrong way. :)

ummm...that first song was my new record on Junior UK, but ANYWAY;) not in my 20s anymore??? that's no excuse!!!!

BTW, if you or anyone else could ID the beautiful vocal track you played that packed the floor at about 2:00am. I can't even remember the lyrics but what I do know is that it was the vocals that really carried the track. Beautiful.

That beautiful vocal track (which happens to be my favorite record of the moment) is Andrea Brown "Trippin' ")

You have great taste!!:)

It's funny....I've been playing that song for a while now and it always seems to kill the floor, only now are people starting to get into it. Thats Miami for ya'.... I'll never understand it.....Seems like you have to beat people over the head with shit for them to get it.....OH WELL...

Originally posted by miamijosh

For me I was at billboard ..... Then to crobar VIP to give ivano a big hug from 315 to 430 and then off to space for a very refreshing DT

Did you know he actually drove down from NY

Danny, hat's off to ya. Wanted to come up and say hello, but Lewis told me you wouldn't even let OscarG up in the booth with ya. Look forward to seeing you at conference!

peace and love

mj

ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL DJ NUT SUCKER AROUND TOWN????

OH YEAH SURE JUST BARG IN ON DANNY DURING HIS SET HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU.

HES VERY PRIVATE AND MYSTERIOUS ....I WISH SOMEHOW YOU COULDVE BEEN LET UP THERE SO HE CAN DECK YOU AND MAYBE DO US ALL A FAVOR

Originally posted by djoscarg

ummm...that first song was my new record on Junior UK, but ANYWAY;) not in my 20s anymore??? that's no excuse!!!!

I did more partying during those days (5 - 6 days a week) than most people do in a lifetime. No kidding. :D

That beautiful vocal track (which happens to be my favorite record of the moment) is Andrea Brown "Trippin' ")

You have great taste!!:)

Thanks! :)

u guys kiss to much ass!!! one day you talking bad about the dj the next day he is a god. u guys are just feak. the only way u know that u are a true fan of the dj is when u come in the club not knowning who is the dj is the way they dj the songs they mix together and they but there own skills in it. thats how. the same people that loved trance a year ago are the same people that love pro house and hate trance now. miami is so fake.:laugh:

what a night. however, going from the airport to home to get ready wasn't fun. can we say tired?

danny still amazes me. watching him dance and jump around puts a smile on my face everytime.

highlight, seeing some vinyl faces come out when he dropped the new order track...very nice.

stayed til 9ish but know when to call it quits.

great to see everyone again. missed all of you.

btw, what was the deal with all the cracked out people? eek! not to mention that guy who *thought* it was okay to grab me. maybe i was just spoiled in ny. got to dress super down and no one bothered me. geez, are boys that desperate for action here?

Originally posted by beyondo

ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL DJ NUT SUCKER AROUND TOWN????

OH YEAH SURE JUST BARG IN ON DANNY DURING HIS SET HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU.

HES VERY PRIVATE AND MYSTERIOUS ....I WISH SOMEHOW YOU COULDVE BEEN LET UP THERE SO HE CAN DECK YOU AND MAYBE DO US ALL A FAVOR

Hey beyondo you have no idea so...... BLOW ME!!!:finger: :bigfinger :knife:

Originally posted by macfunk19

u guys kiss to much ass!!! one day you talking bad about the dj the next day he is a god. u guys are just feak. the only way u know that u are a true fan of the dj is when u come in the club not knowning who is the dj is the way they dj the songs they mix together and they but there own skills in it. thats how. the same people that loved trance a year ago are the same people that love pro house and hate trance now. miami is so fake.:laugh:

Andres, what is your point?

Originally posted by macfunk19

$20.00 average cost to enter a club. I'm not going, not knowing who the dj is. if the dj is bad, then I’ve just wasted my $20.00. I support the talent, if I personally feel they are good. I am all for supporting the scene, but the scene is not supporting me. hence, I choose the club I go to, based on the quality of the music. that my friend is not 'fake', but a matter of simple economics. "u guys kiss to much ass", I have really seen anyone; on this board kiss anybody’s arse. "the same people that loved trance a year ago are the same people that love pro house and hate trance now" it’s called expanding your horizons. I don’t think anybody hates trance, in fact there are many dj’s that incorporate trance into their music i.e. Deep Dish, Dave Seamen, DT, Sander Kleinenberg, our own Oscar G., etc. this trance house debate is getting old. it’s about the music; if music makes you move, then dance and stfu..

Beyondo said...

Shit, you're scaring me. I can agree with this!

Anyone who knows me by face as opposed to the Pentax that's usually around my neck, saw that I was "unarmed" that evening.

Danny does tend to be a very private person, and I didn't want to violate that. I always ask DJs and artists in advance when I get into the booth if I can take their photos...for Danny I knew in advance that he doesn't like photography...2 incidents come to mind.

-The famous Labor Day 2000 incident where WET magazine photographer Julio Caesar got carted out on his ass and his film siezed when he took some photos of Danny without asking...Danny gets on the system and shouts "Asshole!"

-Supposedly Seth Browarnik has been yelled at by Danny several times to give it a rest...

SUUURRRRPPPRRIIISSSEEE!!!!!!!!!

kinda like DT, it's a surprise that I'm posting again.

Not much to say that hasn't already been said.

CP'ers....wuzzzzz uuuuppppp?????

Once again it was so chillin to be with my CP family.

No matter whoz on the decketydecks, yall make it so real.

Remind me next time he pops in for a visit to take a nap all day first.

definately that was tha bomb.

Oscar don't be down cause I was surely dancing to your grooves...although there was a time there that I thought we were being invaded by a MASSIVE TRIBE OF ZULU'S....dum ditty dum ditty dum. Next time I'll wear a grass skirt, ha ha ha.

Danny T , much love. You never forget about us. You could have been anywhere in the world, but you did your THANG here.

To the rest of ya.....

S.,L.,L.,D.,M.,G.,D.,T.,R.,A.,C.,...................

too many names, and I'm a lazy bastard, you figure it out.

LOVE YAS!

oscar -

first time i heard ya and i was very impressed. trippin', massive track - i loved it.

being a nyc clubber, down in miami on business, i shot over to space for some dt. granted, i left at 5:30 due to pure exhaustion, but i wasn't feeling danny at all. trainwrecks, horrid programming and a late start on the decks left alot to be desired by dt.

pod, should have got in touch with ya, forgot you were down that way. good to see you were having a night of it:)

Oscar, I enjoyed your set from the beginning until the middle...then towards the end as everyone has commented it got too tribal and drummy...mind you I love tribal but I think the volume of the EAW was way too loud that I left w/ my ears ringing, which doesn't usually happen when I go to Space. With that said, I wasn't feeling the crowd nor a vibe...tho I'm sure it got better as the afterhours and hardcore crowd came in but I left by 630am cos I was soo tired. Danny's mixing was aight from the beginning cos he really didn't warm up too much or rather it takes him a while to warm up, by that time I had left. :(

About that "Trippin" track, don't like it...sounds like "Hide U" and the flipside sounds like a slower version of Underworld's "cowgirl" only thing that track has going is the vocals which I'm not too fond of either.