Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Ladies, what kind of body type do you like on a guy?

Ok, well those huge body builder guys turn me off ughh thats so ugly.

My boyfriend works out and is kinda big but not huge, and every time i see him i yell at him to not get so big lol cause i dont like it.

But yeah just a nice overall body is good for me

:D

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, well those huge body builder guys turn me off ughh thats so ugly.

My boyfriend works out and is kinda big but not huge, and every time i see him i yell at him to not get so big lol cause i dont like it.

But yeah just a nice overall body is good for me

:D

Hee Hee. I totally agree with this girl. My ex used to work out a lot but he never did any cardio, so he got really big on top. I wasn't really into it, but it was nice. Huge body builders turn me off big time too. I just like a guy who is tall and lean and a little built. I like those cornfed white boys. :D

I like the toned look.. nothing too muscular.. My bf and I are workoutaholics.. we work out together..

he's very toned.. I don't like guys that can't have their arms on their sides or that have teeeny wastes, huge arms, and skinny legs.. I love meaty guys.. and that's meaty and is cushion not meat heads.. lolnot that is matters cause my guy is perfect in my eyes anywayz lol