Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideas on how to cure hangovers, etc.

djfrosty

Since the topics on this board tend to be about music, I thought I would start a different topic since music tends to be accompanied with drugs/alcohol. I wanted to get your opinions on how to prevent hangovers, substance hangovers, etc.

Alcohol - usually a bloody mary in the morning works. Some say avoiding foods and drinks high in sodium and sugar prior to when you are going to drink and while you are drinking.

Beans - some friends in Med school tell me to take an anti-depressant the day after. Then there are the rumors about certain amino acids, 5HTP, etc.

Blow - never heard of complaints from a hangover from that.

Weed - no hangover besides stupidity/being aloof the next day.

Your thoughts?

patrick's 2 best ways to cure hangovers (hell sometimes I feel like I have a hangover without even drinking anything):

1. Go to "Barnes & NobleS" hehe

2. Order largest latte possible

3. Gulp while reading latest dance music mag of your choice

or alternately:

1. head to health food market

2. order double shot of wheatgrass juice

3. top off with a Fresh Samantha "Super C" antioxidant drink.

For Alcohol if your really that hungover, I think everything is old myths, only thing that is gonna make u feel better is a ton of advil and a comfortable bed.

As Far as E, smoking when get home or on your way home always calms ya down, but as far as feeling shitty, I dont think anything is gonna help that either but time. Same with K and blow.

Only thing im fine from the following days are weed and shrooms never bothered me the next day but I have only done them twice.

My friend did a research paper on X for his ENC1102 class. Well according to some tests somethings neutrilize the after affects of the roll. Its suppose to be certain vitimins. I also heard that bananas also help you slow down from a roll. Then again wouldn't really know, its all i've heard.