Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna hang Tony Draper...

highmay

Originally posted by highmay

I'm organizing a lynch mob...who's down?

8am..Saturday morning...as soon as he leaves the club...

he'll get thanks from his "fans"...

bwahahahahahahaha!!! :flame: :horns: :flame: :horns: :flame: :horns:

count me in!!!!!

:biggun:

just dont kill him...toss him naked in a cage inside junior's booth

i'm so deliciously evil!

Originally posted by highmay

I'm organizing a lynch mob...who's down?

8am..Saturday morning...as soon as he leaves the club...

he'll get thanks from his "fans"...

bwahahahahahahaha!!! :flame: :horns: :flame: :horns: :flame: :horns:

:laugh: . .just when you think it's dead, RISE AND BEHOLD THE REBIRTH OF THE DRAPER ARGUMENT!!! . . . . Let's raise an offerin'. . . :laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

it would make a lot of people happy if everyone mixed perfectly i dont think Drapers is the best far from it but enough with that Drama already its so fucking old

Yeah, you're right.. this topic comes up like everday.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sadelb

Oh yeah enough of this hangin draper shit.... its old already. move on draper haters.

Yes, yes.. it's getting old.. but it's funny how everyone still always replies to the topic.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

However, I've re-thought this thread, and after last Friday's slaughter of my ears, I wanna personally wrap the rope around his neck.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

all i wanna say on tony's behalf.....

he had NO CLUE who I was and I didnt know him, still really don't, and yet I gave him my track and he listened to it and now he plays it every week (esp at huge times of the nite) he complimented me and told me he loves it and that I did a really good job and he rocks it for NYC's largest crowd every week.....

of course the thing everyone sez about his tracks, that they don't survive outside of 56th.....possibly true....but he specifically caters to his crowd and doesn't dissappoint them (unless he doesnt play a certain track sometimes) Granted, someone like JP not only caters to his crowd but also makes music that not only survives outside the club, but also makes the charts. But Tony's work makes that place go berzerk every friday and isnt that all that really matters?

Plus I respect him for playing as hard as he does....I will agree that his programming could use a lil work, but I fear ever having to program an 8 hr nite for that large of a crowd...not an easy job by far....

he's not my favorite dj, but u gotta respect the fact that he rocks that place every week--

Mike BuGouT

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djmikebugout

all i wanna say on tony's behalf.....

he had NO CLUE who I was and I didnt know him, still really don't, and yet I gave him my track and he listened to it and now he plays it every week (esp at huge times of the nite) he complimented me and told me he loves it and that I did a really good job and he rocks it for NYC's largest crowd every week.....

of course the thing everyone sez about his tracks, that they don't survive outside of 56th.....possibly true....but he specifically caters to his crowd and doesn't dissappoint them (unless he doesnt play a certain track sometimes) Granted, someone like JP not only caters to his crowd but also makes music that not only survives outside the club, but also makes the charts. But Tony's work makes that place go berzerk every friday and isnt that all that really matters?

Plus I respect him for playing as hard as he does....I will agree that his programming could use a lil work, but I fear ever having to program an 8 hr nite for that large of a crowd...not an easy job by far....

he's not my favorite dj, but u gotta respect the fact that he rocks that place every week--

Mike BuGouT

that is the most politically correct post I've ever seen, you should be in politics, you would do great...But I agree with you, if they keep packing them in he must be doing something right.......

• 10 months later...