• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by proximo69

this song is TIRED!!!! :blown:

give it a rest.....

:biggun:

honestly thoug we're not even talking about the song anymore.... just talking in general... :)

oh and highmay the only reason I ASKED you what you meant is because you quoted my NAME in that post and then wrote the 10 dollar thing... so whatever... that is why I wanted to know.

Originally posted by highmay

I care...really, I do...

okay SOMEONE better come to my defense... mj, housemusic4evr.... who is this guy and why is he so ridiculous? All I wanted to know was WHY my name was quoted in that post and why he was saying something about 10 dollars!!!! WEIRDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...philly is a cheap place for seeing the world's top DJs....

O.K. -- I guess I'm against seeing top notch dj's and not paying $25 to get in.... :idea:

Please stop your nonsense b*tchin' and go back to brooklyn you f*ckin' p*ssy..... :bigfinger

O.K. -- I guess I'm against seeing top notch dj's and not paying $25 to get in.... :idea:

Please stop your nonsense b*tchin' and go back to brooklyn you f*ckin' p*ssy..... :bigfinger

you see? it's the blissfully ignorant such as yourself that make philly the wasteland it is...

you see? it's the blissfully ignorant such as yourself that make philly the wasteland it is...

PLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!! enlighten me w/ your knowledge since you seem to think that Adam Freemer is better than Dozia, Randall Jones, HITO, Deep C, and Chris Udoh?? :huh:

Your out of your mind!!!!:woah: Do you have any clue as to the amount of talent you just dissed??? Granted Adam is very good, but please think before you write.....

Oh by the way FLUID is having some serious talent in this month of February....lol

FEB13TH-LEE BURRIDGE AT FLUID

FEB16TH-DEEP DISH AT TRANSIT

FEB20TH-LEXICON AVE AT FLUID

FEB21ST-DANNY HOWELLS at EVOLUTION

FEB27TH WINK AT FLUID

FEB 28TH-CARL COX AT EVOLUTION

PLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!! enlighten me w/ your knowledge since you seem to think that Adam Freemer is better than Dozia, Randall Jones, HITO, Deep C, and Chris Udoh?? :huh:

Your out of your mind!!!!:woah: Do you have any clue as to the amount of talent you just dissed??? Granted Adam is very good, but please think before you write.....

Oh by the way FLUID is having some serious talent in this month of February....lol

FEB13TH-LEE BURRIDGE AT FLUID

FEB16TH-DEEP DISH AT TRANSIT

FEB20TH-LEXICON AVE AT FLUID

FEB21ST-DANNY HOWELLS at EVOLUTION

FEB27TH WINK AT FLUID

FEB 28TH-CARL COX AT EVOLUTION

whoa there...I never said they werent....Freemer is my fav, Dozia is a good DJ...ive heard him spin and he has a good track selection...

Randall Jones and Deep C are pretty good, and i havent heard Udoh live yet (where does he spin?)

i dig Adam cuz he gets satanic and dark, which i love...

josh wink @ fluid..5 bucks for philly's best...now THAT is why philly is good...

and DD @ transit...yes...