Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you could improve Clubplanet.com...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

definitely

i would also request there be like a clubplanet sign inside some clubs...would def help with meetups...

oh and more smilies!

I agree with that.. May be we can all get a clubplanet logo which v can wear at the parties... may b......

i would just take the flash thingys in the begining and all the pop ups have no sound... I dont mind pop ups, but if i forget my speakers are on, or if im listening to songs, it just fucks it all up! hehe and more smiles like some1 else said.

Originally posted by roninmess

i would just take the flash thingys in the begining and all the pop ups have no sound... I dont mind pop ups, but if i forget my speakers are on, or if im listening to songs, it just fucks it all up! hehe and more smiles like some1 else said.

ur all into the smilies now arent ya hahha

Originally posted by roninmess

Most def..... I hate that twix comercial poping up every time.:blown:

how about a java run chat room. the logo definitely has got to go, looks like an orange pimple, and please, please stop that annoying KMX flash commercial. leave it as is, just take that horrendous sound out, makes me cringe every time i log on here. shit, ill make you flash commercials for free if you remove that kmx one. cant they make em soothing, something like a nice lake with rainfall and raindrops or something. i dont know, anything is better than that toilet flush music

Guest tilly
Originally posted by romy20

Definitly faster server!!!!!!

And I really don't like this orange color either, change that to something different, why orange??

I was going to say to change the colors...NOT a huge fan, but I do like the logo..just not the colors of the logo.

Also, more smiley face choices.:)

I will say, though, they need the ads to pay for the site so I think that we can endure some annoyance in order to enjoy the perks of the site. This stuff isn't free, ya know.:D