Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICIAL IM AN UNDERAGE MORON SO I START STUPID THREADS TO GET SYMPATHY (relived)

I usually don't post on these types of threads, but I do like to read them once and a while (guilty pleasures), but seriously I don't really see anything wrong with what Dee posts. I like Dee said you guys are being immature, not her. Maybe she is looking for attention, but it seems all of you who are posting these threads are looking for attention as well. I don't know you Dee but all I would say is just ignore it, it seems as though you have plenty of friends on here. I think like you said, realize they are immature and probably jelous that you are getting attention, and just not even reply and maybe they will stop.

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

I usually don't post on these types of threads, but I do like to read them once and a while (guilty pleasures), but seriously I don't really see anything wrong with what Dee posts. I like Dee said you guys are being immature, not her. Maybe she is looking for attention, but it seems all of you who are posting these threads are looking for attention as well. I don't know you Dee but all I would say is just ignore it, it seems as though you have plenty of friends on here. I think like you said, realize they are immature and probably jelous that you are getting attention, and just not even reply and maybe they will stop.

Jessica

Let me just say something real quick...we do not start bashing this girl because she is such a nice person...this is what was posted by her that got it all started again.....shes also trying to make trouble at the meetup at Roxy on the 21st..Ridiculous...heres her response in another thread.. Yeah people shes wonderful:rolleyes:

SEXYBABYD:

LMFAO....ROTFL.....this is pure comedy....I love it.....hey inurdreams u fat ugly hewa i seen ur pix u nasty heffa....haha inyourdreams your hot..ROTFL I love how its the uglies that talk shit...keep flappin u will see me at Roxy

then she asks me if "I"M goin to be at ROXY" if I am like shes gonna do something..

ohhh yea this is going to be real interesting.....xtcgirlie u comin?

Originally posted by girly

....shes also trying to make trouble at the meetup at Roxy on the 21st..Ridiculous...heres her response in another thread.. Yeah people shes wonderful:rolleyes:

shit...keep flappin u will see me at Roxy

then she asks me if "I"M goin to be at ROXY" if I am like shes gonna do something..

i beleive its called scarcasm

Originally posted by girly

Let me just say something real quick...we do not start bashing this girl because she is such a nice person...this is what was posted by her that got it all started again.....shes also trying to make trouble at the meetup at Roxy on the 21st..Ridiculous...heres her response in another thread.. Yeah people shes wonderful:rolleyes:

SEXYBABYD:

LMFAO....ROTFL.....this is pure comedy....I love it.....hey inurdreams u fat ugly hewa i seen ur pix u nasty heffa....haha inyourdreams your hot..ROTFL I love how its the uglies that talk shit...keep flappin u will see me at Roxy

Well I can see your point, the comments she makes are stupid and a sure sign of her immaturety. But it seems to me as though she is saying these stupid things to get a rise out of everybody, and it seems to me as though it is working. I have seen some posts from her about leaving, I think that I saw them on two seperate occasions a few weeks apart, and frankly I laughed both times that she came back because I couldn't believe that she was still posting after all this time. It seems to me that she may be a nice person, when you might her outside of CP. I think she may be putting off some type of persona, as her "tough girl"/"Sexy Girl" (because she is not quite a women yet), image to go with her screen name. I just guess I was sticking up for the underdog I like to look at the good in everybody, but as you say that post you quoted wasn't the nicest thing and frankly if someone was saying those things to me I would be just as pissed.

So like I said before, I guess I will stick with reading these funny threads and stop posting my piece... hehe:D

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

Well I can see your point, the comments she makes are stupid and a sure sign of her immaturety. But it seems to me as though she is saying these stupid things to get a rise out of everybody, and it seems to me as though it is working. I have seen some posts from her about leaving, I think that I saw them on two seperate occasions a few weeks apart, and frankly I laughed both times that she came back because I couldn't believe that she was still posting after all this time. It seems to me that she may be a nice person, when you might her outside of CP. I think she may be putting off some type of persona, as her "tough girl"/"Sexy Girl" (because she is not quite a women yet), image to go with her screen name. I just guess I was sticking up for the underdog I like to look at the good in everybody, but as you say that post you quoted wasn't the nicest thing and frankly if someone was saying those things to me I would be just as pissed.

So like I said before, I guess I will stick with reading these funny threads and stop posting my piece... hehe:D

Jessica

:D :D Your exactly right.. I can honestly care less anyways.. It just kind of gets annoying because she is all over the internet u can't escape her...lol.

Originally posted by inyourdreams

if shed mind her own business and stay out of other peoples probs this thread wouldnt have started, shes the one that started talking shit so i wasnt gonna stay shut, if she shuts the fuck up noones ognna fucking bother her

ummm if I remember correctly the only person I had drama with on this board was highmay and everyone who swings off this nasty kids nuts started to attack me, maybe u should take ur own advice hun

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ummm if I remember correctly the only person I had drama with on this board was highmay and everyone who swings off this nasty kids nuts started to attack me, maybe u should take ur own advice hun

shut the fuck up and go play somewhere else your just old news nad i dont think anyone wants to bother with you anymore so scram

Originally posted by inyourdreams

shut the fuck up and go play somewhere else your just old news nad i dont think anyone wants to bother with you anymore so scram

how about both of you quit the drama?

inyourdreams-can u prove your maturity by being a bigger person?

sbd-can you prove that your not immature and stop intigating drama?

can't we all get along?

can i please shut-up?

:idea: