Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK who here is gonna fuck like

nitro449

Originally posted by jimk29

so why do you have to wait until the 21st? and where ya going?

Because my fuckbunny is unavailable during the week.

I'm going to Arizona on business and then upstate for familial matters.

:idea: Then again maybe I can find someone on the plane who wants to join the mile-high club. Hell why not? The way plane travel goes these days... might as well go for it!

Originally posted by nrgy112

wish I was, to bad I'm a picky bastard, and refuse to settle, it's been a month now, and I'm starting to realize just how lonely being single gets sometimes:( :( :(

yeah I hear ya hun...I'm in the same boat...::sigh:: no one truly can satisfy me :(

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah I hear ya hun...I'm in the same boat...::sigh:: no one truly can satisfy me :(

I totally agree especially when comes to being mentally satisfied, physically you could always adjust, but so many people out there are just so selfish anyways.

I totally agree especially when comes to being mentally satisfied, physically you could always adjust, but so many people out there are just so selfish anyways.

eh well physically not always. I mean some people can be down right awful :( he whole mental thing is key, but if you just want some sex I mean Im sure that wouldn't be hard to find. And selfish how hun?

Originally posted by fierydesire

eh well physically not always. I mean some people can be down right awful :( he whole mental thing is key, but if you just want some sex I mean Im sure that wouldn't be hard to find. And selfish how hun?

selfish-meaning most people are out there just to get themselves off and not the other person, and that kind of hook up just sucks big time, and I understand how you say sometimes it aweful. For me at least if there's no type of emotion, it usually is aweful, I've been through enough that I know that's the way I'm gonna think and feel from now on. Guess I'm just to mature for a 22 year old male. I mean hooking up with a friend is one thing, but a stranger just isn't fun, unless I at least feel something other than just physical.

selfish-meaning most people are out there just to get themselves off and not the other person, and that kind of hook up just sucks big time, and I understand how you say sometimes it aweful. For me at least if there's no type of emotion, it usually is aweful, I've been through enough that I know that's the way I'm gonna think and feel from now on. Guess I'm just to mature for a 22 year old male. I mean hooking up with a friend is one thing, but a stranger just isn't fun, unless I at least feel something other than just physical.

Yeah I definitely agree. There are many selfich people out there. Can you honestly say that you have never been selfish?

There should always be a physical attraction, strangers can be fun if sometimes. I guess everything depends on circumstance and situation ;)