Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming down from the big C

andreas134

What do you use to ease the pain? I know benzos are great for this sort of thing , but if you cant get your hands on any, what do you resort to?? Would codiene help the situation such as tylonel 3 or 4? How about an over the counter sleeping aid? Ive tried extremely large quantities of red wine but it doesnt always help (i.e. still staring @ the ceiling only now its spinning) and smoking weed isnt that beneficial either. How about K? Never thought of using it to help to sleep but perhaps a couple bumps after the C runs out? with a little doobie and 45 min? Any suggestions would be helpful :idea::rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by andreas134

What do you use to ease the pain? I know benzos are great for this sort of thing , but if you cant get your hands on any, what do you resort to?? Would codiene help the situation such as tylonel 3 or 4? How about an over the counter sleeping aid? Ive tried extremely large quantities of red wine but it doesnt always help (i.e. still staring @ the ceiling only now its spinning) and smoking weed isnt that beneficial either. How about K? Never thought of using it to help to sleep but perhaps a couple bumps after the C runs out? with a little doobie and 45 min? Any suggestions would be helpful :idea::rolleyes::tongue:

omg i know exactly what you mean, ughhhhhh what a horrible feeling. just thinking about it is bad:mad: