Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with no drama???

nyc420

Originally posted by nyc420

Is it possible??? I've been with someone who I went out with in the past and it was all cool at first, but now there is all this drama again. Why can't we just chill and have a good time?

yes its possible

but once someone gets attached theres drama

It's possible, but a hard situation to come by. It's inevitable that when you are sexually involved with someone that feelings will evolve. Does it suck? Yea, especially when you're not looking for anything more than a no-strings-attached sexual relationship. Just convey your feelings to the person, make sure they understand, and you're in the clear.

Originally posted by nyc420

Is it possible??? I've been with someone who I went out with in the past and it was all cool at first, but now there is all this drama again. Why can't we just chill and have a good time?

because we're human and humans have emotions.....after a while a good time always turns out to be drama..

In a perfect world we'd all be running around boinking like bunnies... but in the real world we're slaves not only to our hormones but also to our emotions. Especially if you're talking about someone you once had ties to.

Drama-free sex is possible... but not likely.

It may be possible, but it's damn tough. I thought emotions wouldn't get so big cause we had already been together for a while and know we just don't work together, but I was wrong. We're gonna have to work this out cause I really like her, and don't want her out of my life forever.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I must really be lucky then...

Cause I have sex with no emotion or drama... we're just friends, but otherwise its all lust and thats it. She's even seeing someone... lol... but we have a rule, if its dating/relationship, we back off.

Yes you are mad lucky. Or it could be the fact that you're a pimp....:afro: