Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed To Play Lola????

beyondo

I just cannot see this happening. But if it does it would be too weird... lying on one of lola's bed/seats listening to digweed in such an intimate atmosphere would be sureal.

Maybe I can get him to play my next house party?? I'll bet I can fit more people than lola can.

Originally posted by shroomy

I just cannot see this happening. But if it does it would be too weird... lying on one of lola's bed/seats listening to digweed in such an intimate atmosphere would be sureal.

Maybe I can get him to play my next house party?? I'll bet I can fit more people than lola can.

the scoop is he and long time associate Carmel Ophir are somehow involved in Lola ....also like pod said hed do it cuz nobody would expect him to.

I wouldnt doubt anything coming from Carmel hes very creative promoter.

intimate venue....kinda nasty.... did you miss the way digweed owned groovejet baby?!? ;)

this is taking place soon. and diggers is actually a part investor in the venue. last night i heard they've just installed a new system, and either plan on or have also just upgraded the booth. i tried to go in last night, but plans fell through at the last min cause DHM was doing the best jimmy van m deep classic sound, closing at rain.

Originally posted by staceyg5

really james? any idea when?

initmate venue (kinda nasty tho) + diggers = could work...

Damn... am I the only one who likes lola?

and Stace, if you want to see nasty, Ill show you pictures of my college apartment (or some of the girls that somehow ended up there) :)

anyplace with an original pacman machine can't be bad!

beyondo,

up til now i have choosen to look past your ignorant posts but please stop being a punk a**

it's not becoming of you

did it ever occur to you that it was a joke and wasn't intended for YOU to understand?

and you would know if i'm a tramp, right? :rolleyes:

btw, my name is spelled with an e...stacEy

Lola's and Digweed ? ? ?

Never thought of putting those two together......But I totally love the venue area > > > Gives it an escape from the Washington ave. repetition.

The capacity of music lovers in this venue would not be a high number, so I don't know how it would be a good investment for Digweed and Carmel, however, Carmel does know how to make things happen.

And if Digweed does happen to spin at Lola's, I will definitely be there ! !

He needs to come and spin somewhere soon !

:tongue::D