Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Ladiess!! Freaky Question For U !!!!

axel-a-promos

OMG Where the Fuck do you come up with this? I don't know what I owuld do...they raped my b/f ..haha I think I would just laugh (I know thats mean):laugh:...and be grossed out...:puke:

um as for fuckin him again, well it depends on how long I was with im..but I don't think I could ver look into his face again:(

well i dont know if i would be too happy if they raped him, but if they were hot and they wanted to fuck around with him and he said yes then omg i would love to watch. for some reason i think im one of the only girls who gets turned on by 2 guys also hehe

any other girls like this??

Originally posted by romy20

well i dont know if i would be too happy if they raped him, but if they were hot and they wanted to fuck around with him and he said yes then omg i would love to watch. for some reason i think im one of the only girls who gets turned on by 2 guys also hehe

any other girls like this??

Hey I am bi-curious so I can make it happen :laugh:

Sorry im crazy

What the hell is wrong with you people. Looking at the question asked and not taking that subject in a funny way...I think that most people that answered here (exception tastyt and starcapone) showed that they are as shallow as I always assumed they would be.

I tell you what I would do: I would fight as hard as I can and if I wouldn't be able to prevent the incident, I would at leat try to take in as much of my surroundings as possible (face, names etc.). Afterwards I would take my boyfriend to a hospital with a rape-unit and have him examined and a statement taken. And than I would take whatever possible to hunt those guys down and have them arrested, while in the meantime supporting him psychologically and help him through with whatever I can do for him.

As to the answer that said: I don't think I would be able to look him into his face again....well, girly, I hope for you that this never happens to you and that the guy you love and that should support you after something like this, doesn't have the same opinion and viewpoint on things. I really think that most people on this board are very immature and have a lot of growing up to do.

Damn, are you for real people??

:(