Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Pseudo Photos!! ***

ok here's the first few photos from last night at Pseudo, in the small room. They are stills from video (a few of you asked me about the camera...it's a Sony TRV900 Mini DV w/ a wide angle lense). It was pretty dark in there so I had to play with the levels a lot. If you see yourself in a photo please let me know what your name is so I can edit the post and add it in. I'm going to try to get a few more photos out of the video so stay tuned... :D

thehacker droppin the dnb

pseudo_01.jpg

pseudo_02.jpg

pseudo_03.jpg

greg (what's your screen name again?) droppin the quality hooj track

pseudo_04.jpg

Originally posted by xpander

pseudo_03.jpg

that....is an INTERESTING picture of my person.....

Dude...any better shots of me? I look kinda weird.....lol

it's all good though...fucking cool of you to get all this posted up. Looking forward to the other ones!

hmmm i was going for an "action" shot...you should see yourself in motion...you were goin off!

all i have left is some footage of saigray, loch, and a few others dancing. i can post those if you all want...

Originally posted by brooklynkid

hmmm i was going for an "action" shot...you should see yourself in motion...you were goin off!

all i have left is some footage of saigray, loch, and a few others dancing. i can post those if you all want...

anything you got, throw it on here....i'm sure people'll be interested in seeing 'em

Originally posted by brooklynkid

hey isn't that lavendermenace sitting to the right of xpander?

nope....

that's Tilly talking to LM's friend Josh, and I believe that's Greg in the background. And those are the 6 packs of heinies on the ground in the plastic bags.....

Originally posted by xpander

nope....

that's Tilly talking to LM's friend Josh, and I believe that's Greg in the background. And those are the 6 packs of heinies on the ground in the plastic bags.....

omg where do u see all these people in that pic of you??!??!

i just see you!!

am i blind??? lol

Originally posted by romy20

omg where do u see all these people in that pic of you??!??!

i just see you!!

am i blind??? lol

guess my sense of perception ain't that bad.....lol

Romy, this is why you have to show up so you know what everyone's talking about!

actually, I'd photoshop frames to show you the people........but soooooooooooooo lazy.....

have that work to do before tomorrow night, remember?'

:laugh:

in case all of you were wondering...I wasn't in these pics I was in the other room, lol.

Mystery my eyes are not that great....when you know someone for a long time you can recognise their image and profile...also when you see an old girlfriend sitting next to a couple guys you tend to notice her more, hehe.