Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Dj's and Producers of 2001

cunzun

Who would you say was the most successful dj-producer of this year ?

My #1 choice was PVD for being a unique dj playing a lot of his own remix work.. He also made an aweome mix cd Politics of Dancing. seeing him live at space spoke for it self.

#2 for me was Tiesto because he is probably one of the funnest dj to watch spin, always with a great smile plays the crowd well and put on a hell of a show.

#3 Danny Tenaglia Just because this guys has been rocking it for many many years and it seemss like there no stopping him. the only man that’s gets always with playing old Disco with House at 1 pm

My Choice of Dj's to look out for 2002 Stoshi Tomiie for his great production skills

As far as Local Talent for 2002 Edgar V b/c with his new agent I see him playing everywhere also Oscar G b/c This guy produces some quality stuff …

Oh well these are my picks for 2001 and prediction for 2002 know let hear yours

Danny Tenaglia

Digweed / Bedrock

Satoshi Tomiie

John Graham

Chris Fortier (have'nt seen him since conference)

Steve Porter

John Creamer

Pete Heller

just to name a few

next year, Im looking foward to Lee Burridge (with more production releases), Danny Howells (with more production releases) Parks & Wilson and also for Hipp-E and Halo to tear some shit up on the floor and in the studio (missed them during conference and hopefully with some Miami dates added to they're schedule)