Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you will all come to Exit sooner or later

realz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed people talking about their nights at Exit on the boards.apparently the music you guys listen to is the stuff i was into back in 1995....i heard talk of Members of Mayday loooool, c'mon people.

If you wanna hear and dance to some actual music,go to Vinyl or Centro-Fly.People that go there, go strictly for the music, NOT "the scene". Those are about the only 2 decent clubs left in this city. Exit's system along with the music thats spun there, sounds like bees buzzing in a can.same old sh-- synth and basslines.

if you want to hear some nice sets, check out www.okyo.dk.

They have Sander Kleinenberg,Peace Division,Circulation,Dave Seaman, Sasha as well.

haha yea ok Exit! a funny story. this fri, my gfriend went with her friends to exit for some bullshit party that was $50. i warned her, i told her she wouldnt have fun and that the music is abhorrent, but she wouldnt listen. i didnt go offcourse, and keep in mind shes not a hardcore clubber like me, so she went. i asked her how it was and she said it was the worst club shes ever been to, that the music sounded like a broken record and that the guidos were like a pack of castrated wolves. 'whos your daddy?' i told her, im taking her for some healing to Vinyl, where Danny makes it all better.

Originally posted by realz

Sounds like a future Exit lineup

like msoprano said, they wont tolerate being booted; esp sasha and diggers

and i dont think sander klienenberg would fit in at exit; same with dave seaman

we want to encourage big dj's to come to NY, but exit isnt the venue to use

i may still go to exit for something like PVD, but i really dont want to go back

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

like msoprano said, they wont tolerate being booted; esp sasha and diggers

and i dont think sander klienenberg would fit in at exit; same with dave seaman

we want to encourage big dj's to come to NY, but exit isnt the venue to use

i may still go to exit for something like PVD, but i really dont want to go back

lols. but you guys forget, these DJ's go by 3 hour sets. (pvd, sander, tiesto etc.)

If the typical marathon DJ (Sasha & Digweed, Danny Howells, etc.) would come to Exit, hells yea they would spin all night. The promoters at Exit, actually know great music and you probably seen them at Twilo, Vinyl, Space. etc. They know what they are doing....... ;]

Originally posted by trancend

lol.....this topic is an atrocity and i cant believe im actually reading this, how can you even mention twilo and exit in the same thread??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo u never even been to Twilo??? We'll see whos laughing in Jan. when Danny rips it up (no last names mentioned)

Originally posted by realz

Sounds like a future Exit lineup

you are so out of your mind.. Exit sucks thier DJ's suck the venue is spectacular... I hope progressive house never catches on there because then I would have to go there to hear good music.

And I have to ask you If you love exit stay there do not come to vinyl and do not go to centro-fly please I would like to have a place to go clubbing when I turn 21

thank you

what up?

hey, someone posted on this thread, asking about saturday night parties at EXIT, sayin that they were tired of the teeny night on friday and feel like exits gonna let saturdays die out...

saturdays are going thru a face-lift right now from how they were just a few weeks ago... it's a later party--guestlists are open till 4am and junior spins all day on sunday... plus, tsettos & ojeda opened up a residency and are worth checking out.

not sure what the vibe has been since the changes--i've heard mixed things... but if its a later party and an older crowd you want, you should definitely check out EXIT on sat. nights...

i'm pretty curious to see how saturdays are now at exit... i've been in texas for months--i might try to check it out sometime this winter...

see ya

chip

Originally posted by siceone

you are so out of your mind.. Exit sucks thier DJ's suck the venue is spectacular... I hope progressive house never catches on there because then I would have to go there to hear good music.

And I have to ask you If you love exit stay there do not come to vinyl and do not go to centro-fly please I would like to have a place to go clubbing when I turn 21

thank you

You just said Exit sucks but said the venue is spectacular :confused:

Vinyl is 18 buddy.

And yes.... the progressive muzik is coming.

the building you know thats what a venue is. exit would a great i you got rid of the juciers the guidos the guidets the gangster asians and the little kids who dont come for the music but just come to get fucked up. fill that place with twilo and vinyl heads put diggers and tenaglia in the booth and send tony draper to some where in jersey never to be heard from again.