***best Boobs On Cp***

guest00901

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

::sigh:: im not defending myself anymore I give up

my friend owns that website and he had an open spot for this weeks competition so I let him put up the pic

whatever I don't care think what you all want

lol all I have to say is ALL TALK! thanks it

god damn, how many times can you say ALL TALK :(

Oh please....I said...no drama on this board.

Hey babyD...I didn't say anything bad about you posting your pic or your boobs itself (at least that wasn't my intention). I also want to make it a point...that I don't judge anyone that is posting a pic of her boobs and his dick...do whatever makes you happy.

I just laughed because it was kind of foreseeable that you would end up posting a pic....hey girl, enjoy whatever you do, get the attention you need and people are willing to give....just be careful whatever you do, ok :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! all talk all talk all talk........ it's a message board!!! what do u want them to do...meet u after school and fight u over ur obvious need for affection?!?!?! whatever...i couldn't care less....just funny.....i am not even gonna try to give my whole perceprion on this topic..not worth it!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by trancer

Hells yeah VixxenFoxy....she is THE winner.....hands down!

Hahah I wish I could claim that pic for myself but it belongs to one of other fine females on this board! ;) But Siceone, I know you're so pissed its not i mean... she even has brown hair! Sorry but I haven't reached for the brown dye yet