Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think is THE sex symbol for our generation?

JonStephen

Ok....wait a sec....shouldn't a sex symbol from "our generation" come from the 80's or early 90's decade???? For example....

MALES

Axl Rose

Bon Jovi

NKOTB

Luke Perry

Jason Priestly

Michael J Fox

Ricky Schroder

Scott Baio (Charles In Charge)

Antonio Saboto Jr.

Kirk Cameron

FEMALES

Paula Abdul

Debbie Gibson

Tiffany

Janet Jackson

any of the Freestyle hotties...(ex. Cynthia, Pebbles)

Tracey Gold

Tiffany Amber Theissen (saved by the bell days)

Molly Ringwald (i'm starting to grasp for straws here...)

Nicole...From my two dads...Don't know her real name

Originally posted by marcid21

MALES

sCoTt mOtHeRfUckiN bAiO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.....i used to dream about him!! LOL....GOOD CALL GOOD CALL!!! u know who else i used to sweat even though he was in reruns...david cassidy!!! yea!!! there are a lot more...but i don't wanna think right now!!!

Originally posted by misk

sCoTt mOtHeRfUckiN bAiO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.....i used to dream about him!! LOL....GOOD CALL GOOD CALL!!! u know who else i used to sweat even though he was in reruns...david cassidy!!! yea!!! there are a lot more...but i don't wanna think right now!!!

:laugh2: i saw charles in charge not to long ago... remember buddy, his sidekick... LMAO!!! oh god.. that was the best show~

my vote is john stamos ~ uncle jesse from full house...can you freakin beat that???:tongue::D;)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:laugh2: i saw charles in charge not to long ago... remember buddy, his sidekick... LMAO!!! oh god.. that was the best show~

my vote is john stamos ~ uncle jesse from full house...can you freakin beat that???:tongue::D;)

i love this girl!!! LOL!!! i swear i was gonna say uncle jesse but then decided to go with david cassidy! LMAO!!! u know what! i got to meet uncle jesse and all of them back in the day...when he wsa goin out with paula abdul!!! aahhh....*dReAmBoAt*

david cassidy!!!

Umm....Misk? Are you seeing someone for that??? LOL....

Yeah, I really have to go with Scott Baio too. Charles could be in charge of anything he wants!!! Buddy was kind of cute in a dumb blond kind of way too....

...OH...and you know who I forgot to list for the 80's men? Ralph Machio, The Karate Kid. I mean...he really didn't tickly my pickle, but he was still cute nonetheless.

Umm....Misk? Are you seeing someone for that??? LOL....

Yeah, I really have to go with Scott Baio too. Charles could be in charge of anything he wants!!! Buddy was kind of cute in a dumb blond kind of way too....

...OH...and you know who I forgot to list for the 80's men? Ralph Machio, The Karate Kid. I mean...he really didn't tickly my pickle, but he was still cute nonetheless.

hahahah!! i used to watch the partidge family!!!! i'm not talking old man david cassidy...i am talkin keith partridge! LOL....ok..maybe i do need help!!!! yea and that karate kid was a cutie too!! and what about luke perry? was he not a sex symbol at one point?!

Well, I can't really think of Britney Spears as the sex symbol of my generation.

I think I would rather nominate Madonna...as she has shown that being sexy has nothing to do with age. I think she is really sexy...now more than ever...and even having had two kids has not changed anything. She is experienced, succesful and knows what she wants and isn't afraid to do what she thinks is right for her (even if it means she is pushing the envelope) and she has developed from a little material girl into a truly sexy woman, that has gone her way while others have come and went again..well, at least that's what I think :) ...and I'm not a particular Madonna fan (actually I didn't like her at all in the 80-ies).

Man-wise: I guess I would vote for Lenny Kravitz as he has been true to his style and definitely developed his own.

What a sexy man :eek::D

MALES

Axl Rose

Bon Jovi

NKOTB

Luke Perry

Jason Priestly

Michael J Fox

Ricky Schroder

Antonio Saboto Jr.

Kirk Cameron ......

Do you think I could leave him out?????:tongue:

mY bAd!;) i knew such a good list like that could not have missed LuKe!! lol..... i think i have at one point crushed on every one of those guys!!!!!

A. Jolie is definitly the "unbeleivable body, face, lips" sex symbol,

Brittney is definitly the "not having sex yet" sex symbol,

Madonna is definitly the "not getting any younger" sex symbol,

Sarrah Michelle Gellar is definitly the "you're cute, but not that cute" sex symbol

and

Christina Aguilara is definitly the "I would fuck you, but you are wrong" sex symbol.

The hell with it, I nominate Sister Bliss! Such sexy fucking music!

Originally posted by covetoys

Oh and if I had to say a male sex symbol. nodoubt if there is any one man I could be, it would be Johny Depp.

Done and dusted.

johnny depp without a doubt.

but who's gonna tell me who shakira is?

i'm kinda thinking aguilera...i just like her style. brittany is too wholesome looking in the face (but def. a hot body)