Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Dj Would U Like To See In Nyc?

WHICH DJ AT VINYL SAT. IN LATE JAN?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DJ AT VINYL SAT. IN LATE JAN?

• NICK WARREN
    • CARL COX
    • DAVE SEAMEN
    • JIMMY VAN M.
    • SANDRA COLLINS
    • ANTHONY NERO

my friends who are part of red promotions are about to make a crazy party at vinyl sat. night or something of the sort in jan.....which dj do u guys, cp headz, think should spin there?lets be reasonable cause sasha or diggers is too much for vinyl to handle but they said they are considering all the top dj's, i really want nick warren cause hes almost never in nyc and it would be cool for my friends to make this party and me being involved...get back to me guyz.....

msoprano, he's completely out of this world. I can't even begin to describe how incredible his set was - every minute I spent sitting down I was dying to get back out on the floor. The music was just that demanding, that captivating...it was beautiful

CARL COX IS GOD!

That's all I have to say. Aside from the marathon set at twilo last summer was the summer of carl. saw him spin:

1) in NJ for area1

2) in ibiza on his birthday 1 week later

3) in amsterdam headlining dance valley 1 week after that

he will pick you up and shred you to pieces and you will love every second of it. the speed and intensity of techno with the funk and soul of house. he loves his job and it shows.

i worry that cox is too big for vinyl - i don't think the space would be able to handle him. that being said here are my other pix:

1 - dave clarke is killer dark techno. perfect music for getting into the zone. glowgirl - thanx for reminding me!

2 - nick warren. yuppers.

3 - oh damn i forgot what we were talking about.

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

CARL COX IS GOD!

he will pick you up and shred you to pieces and you will love every second of it. the speed and intensity of techno with the funk and soul of house. he loves his job and it shows.

Um. Yeah. What he said. Rob, as always, thank you for finding the words to describe unspeakably powerful beats.

You're right, though - I can see him being too big for Vinyl. But, then again, a small, intimate vibe like that could be SO much more incredible than seeing him at a behemoth venue...

the first time i saw carl cox was at twilo, for presidents day, with DT, and it was fuckin awesome, It was my best night of the year, 18 hours with CC and DT, and Carl was on from the minute iwalked in the club, as I was the first on3e in line, and i shook his hand and told him to rock the house, and by god he did, it was fucking awesome , and i onlhy took one pill the entire night, everything else was pure adreniline and some red bull, i would love to see CC and DT together again, because they were amazing together, CC pumped us up until 5am, and DT took us home until 3:45 in the afternoon, when there were only about 75 people left in the club, i would love to see them together again, because DT is like CC on Valium, they made such a great tag team, maybe if i pray enough Twilo will reopen, and my life will fell complete again, but, until that time, i wish for Carl Cox to come back to New York, and blow the roof off, whereve he is, this is drunken mike, signing off,

-_-Mikey-_-

i got to agree with you glowgirl! Dave Clarke puts on a show like no other. i saw him spin up in montreal back over labor day weekend. Man, this guy will f*ck with you so much with his trix. but i asked if he would be headin down to the nyc. he says no plans in the near future. but hopefully things have changed since then.

You GLOW GIRL!

without a doubt...for those who know and others who don't...appreciation of music..

Ayumi Hamaski

Judge Jules

Dave Clarke

Pete Tong

John "00" Flemming

Sander Kleinenberg

DJ Tiesto (more nyc appearances please *but not mainstream)

BT

Eric Morillo

Taul Paul

Scott Bond

Fire & Ice

Satoshie Tomiie

progressive trance all the way

Other Genre's (jungle/dnb/house)

jumping jack frost

bad boy bill

dj dan

dj venom

would be nice to reminisce with

Josh Wink

Carl Cox

DT

Chris Mills

S&D

PVD

Originally posted by remy5150

anyone heard of sahar zangelivich??

SICK israeli DJ ...

i caught him in jerusalem last winter at haoman17

best tech house set i ever heard

Yup, I heard Sahar Z. Not bad at all, great shyt!

HERE'S A LITTLE SECRET FOR YOU GUYS...

JUNE 2002

DT. VS. COX

LIVE AT.....YOU'LL SEE :-)