Guest saleen351

is your xmas tree real or fake  

24 members have voted

1. 1. is your xmas tree real or fake

• real
    • fake
    • I don't celebrate xmas
    • I freaking too lazy to put up a tree!

It has to be real... Thats christmas. That smell of pine.. FAke trees are UGLY!! Geez if u make money go out and by yourself a real tree...And part of christmas is goin out and picking one out..NOt just taking it out of the attic or closet.. all smelly and yucky

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by girly

It has to be real... Thats christmas. That smell of pine.. FAke trees are UGLY!! Geez if u make money go out and by yourself a real tree...

Damm right, I love that smell.....

OK the tree that we have is fake.

we've had that tree now for like 9 years, and im so serious, every single person that comes into this house thinks its real and they are so shocked when they find out its fake.

they're like "no wayyyy" lol

i admit thought that there are so many other fake trees out there that look sooo fake and soo bad , u can tell rite away its fake.

although i do miss the pine smell from the real tree, but they alwasy have the spray.

Guest saleen351

Don't forget to put water in your real tree, Hell you can water your fake one if you want, we don't want any fires, our Firefighters don't need any more problems this holiday season.

this has been a public service announcement.....

Family Tradition we always went to cut the tree down and no matter how old I am I wanted to do that and last year I went home for christmas and there was a FAKE TREE :(

I love, hence the picture, a Charlie Brown christmas tree......fits my personality and mood especially this year

------------------------

This is your world; it is your feast...Look at the greatness of the whole thing. Look! Don't hesitate--look! Open your eyes. Don't blink, and look, look,-- look further.

~Chogyam Trungpa