Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fins are just given the colts an ass beating

Nolimit

stacey i know ur a jet fan like myself, and i shut the game off in the 3rd, manning sucks, that team is built on james, it shows, too much pressure on peyton he folds, god damn dolphins...errrrrr if i wasnt such a diehard jet fan, id love to go to the games here, but i can never trade my team, lol..the one dolphin i do liek though, week after week, is this chambers kid, wow hes nice, fiedler needs to focus on him as the #1 target like a moss or harrison, and dont throw the ball to 10 diff. wr's, what a pickup that was for the fins, rookie of the yr in my book. :)

amen to what?

that you guys played a weak a** team that can't seem to get their sh*t together?

no, i'm not happy w/ the JETS performance lately, however, the season ain't over yet...

danny, i will address you in person ;)

on another note, my flyers pulled out a nice win last night for the 4th time

Originally posted by Nolimit

that's what im talkin about!

Damn right! I was at the game......seeing the Fins score through the air like they did, and so often? Forcing turnovers? I practically died of shock in the stands! I wasn't screaming and yelling, because I was in such shock. Nice to see them kick some ass for once instead of having to win a defensive field goal nail-biter, 19-12 like they always do.

Yeah, the Colts suck, but WHERE ARE THE JETS?? LOL big deal the Jets can beat us, but they can't win any of their other games!! Same old Jets!!! :D

Stacey, talk is cheap! you still play Indy one more time, and guess what? your gonna get spanked again! you better pray that James dosent get the nod to start or even play that week or you'll be HURTING! .. LOL no hope for you guys!

NY Jets - 10

Cinncinnati Bengals - 21

Miami Dolphins - 28

San Fransico 49'ers - 14

Originally posted by staceyg5

at least we were able to score a touchdown during that game

can u say the same?

uhhh yes i can say the same. the fins SCORED SIX!

but i think you meant the last time the fins/jets played. once again...please refer to my first post.

stop livin in the past. give it up already. can't u see we don't care? like i said before...that was your superbowl. that will be the best memory of your season. you all are behind the pats now!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh: