Guest DJ Teo T. of Club XS this Fri Dec 14

with a live performance by

Rich Luzzi

performing his new song

Where Are You My Love as well as Without You

Ladies free all night

$1 drinks from 9pm -11pm for everyone

PM me for comp list open all night

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Can't wait to see the bashing posts after this one.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

Image sounds like a great time... If you can't make it to XS on Sat. I would suggest you get to Image on Fri. (Teo is always great and I hear Luzzi's new song is off the hook)

his new track sucks, its been out for 2 months now and gets no play. but ktu will probaly blow it up......teo should be good

Originally posted by cody05

Image sounds like a great time... If you can't make it to XS on Sat. I would suggest you get to Image on Fri. (Teo is always great and I hear Luzzi's new song is off the hook)

....you heard wrong......that song absolutely sucks!!!!! and lets not even get into without you......lmfao....i can't believe anyone is even promoting the fact that he will be preforming that...........ughhhhh!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by clubkitty

....you heard wrong......that song absolutely sucks!!!!! and lets not even get into without you......lmfao....i can't believe anyone is even promoting the fact that he will be preforming that...........ughhhhh!!!!!!!

Saying without was a bad track or it sucks is just player hateing!

But his new one sucks , but I got the baez mix and its better then the others..But def not gonna blow up like Without..

Originally posted by clubkitty

Why don't we all just jump down my throat for hearing the wrong thing...(For the love of God, can ya give me a break) Why does'nt everyone just come to XS this Sat. and we can all find out about Luzzi's new song because I am sure Baez will play it. Teo and Baez together can't go wrong with that night...

Damn, for all you Digital Allies and Rich Luzzi lovers, what the hell are you guys thinking??? That music is the poorest display of electronic dance music! That shit is garbage!!! I can't believe that "without you" song got so popular. Absolutely no talent there whatsoever. It's just another one of those songs that hopped on the electronic music bandwagon. Shit man, get a clue! And what the hell is Rich Luzzi doing singing??? Anyone can sing better than him! It hurts me to hear his voice!! How can you possibly like that garbage??? You guys need to wake up and hear the real electronic dance music.

Originally posted by kostaP

Join Resident DJ Lil Cee of Ktu 103.5 and special

Guest DJ Teo T. of Club XS this Fri Dec 14

with a live performance by

Rich Luzzi

performing his new song

Where Are You My Love as well as Without You

Ladies free all night

$1 drinks from 9pm -11pm for everyone

PM me for comp list open all night

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Can't wait to see the bashing posts after this one.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rich Luzzi!!!!Woot Woot:D

What's the deal with Image fridays? I was becoming a regular there for some time, when all of a sudden it took a sudden dive-bomb. I drove by last friday and the place looked half-way closed. No Heads!!?? Whats the deallll~?!?!?! I think image has reached it climax and is now on it's rapid downhill decent. C-YA!

RIP-Image:blown:

Hers the deal.

Image started to decrease in numbers. That is why the owner of the club brought in new promoter who habe been promting clubs in this area for several years now. Their new party starts this Friday. To kick off the party the are having Teo T spin along with new resident DJ Lil Cee from KTU. This party is getting pushed really hard and this Friday will be packed. Just to ensure this, we are letting the Ladies in for free all night long, and giving away $1 drinks from 9-11.

I don't understand why clubs are still booking Rich Luzzi. He has played in every NJ club at least twice and everytime he comes on everyone just <sighs> His new song is alright I guess, I really just hope he doesn't play it to death like "Without You".

In my opinion Rich Luzzi is "NY CHEESE". LOL

TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT RICH LUZZI. BUT IF U R TALKING ABOUT CHEESE WHAT THE FUCK R THEY THINKING PUTTING LITTLE CEE IN THERE.

TO YOUR REPLY GLENCRISPEPE I GOT A FLYER AT MY SCHOOL AND I DID NOT KNOW ANY OF THE PROMOTERS NAMES AND I HAVE BEEN GOING TO CLUBS FOR YEARS WHO ARE THEY?

NOT THAT I CARE BECAUSE I AM NOT COMMING TO IMAGE ANYWAY

I beleive that the ladies in for free was part of the old party. They also did $1 drinks from 9 -11 on special occacions. WHen we took over the party the OWner of the club told us that he was willing to do the $1 drinks again. As a promoter I usually don't have any say over drink prices. All drink prices are made up by the owner. It is because of his genorosity that he is giving away $1 drinks.

No cover for girls

Cheap Drinks for everyone

good music

I cannot see how anyone can argue

GLENNKRISPEPE

YOUVE BEEN DOING JOEYS THURSDAYS I THOUGHT THAT WAS COLLEGE NIGHT? 18 AND OVER 1 DOLLAR DRINKS AND LADIES FREE ALL NIGHT THE OWNER SOUNDS DESPERATE TO ME NOT GENEROUS. WHAT OTHER PARTIES HAVE YOU EVER DONE?

SINCE YOU SAY THAT YOU THROW A SICK PARTY WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. DONT GET ME WRONG JOEYS THURSDAYS IS A GOOD COLLEGE HANG OUT IF YOU ARE INTO THAT TYPE OF SCENE.

Because you don't know who we are, doesn't mean nobody does. In the five years we have been promoting parties, We rarely if ever put our names on flyers, because it's cheesy. And I don't particualairly like being known as a promoter. Because if you take a look around this site, the majority of promoters are little boys with no clue. If you would like to get to know us, that's really sweet so stop in and i'll buy you a drink. Letting ladies in for free is just good business. You don't kill everybody on cover the first week of a party, ask merge how that works out.

$1 drinks is to throw the people who come early a freakin' bone. I was not aware a club had to be expensive to be good.

well, i promote for the city clubs for 6 years now .. started promoting at expo, then i went all over the city.. big fridays at roxy, mirage, carbon, exit, sound factory, tunnel, world, twilo, twirl, ohm, cheetah, limelight and of course the hamptons...

75% of my crowd is from nj..(since i live in nj )

now..i joined and will be bringing my jersey crowd to an all new party at image, starting this friday!!!!!!

and i'm sure of myself, kris, glenn & pepe that,

this party will be a hot one...

hope to see you at image this friday...

call me for more info and for comps : (201)314-8413

thank you..

axel