Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are the board members you have met...

fierydesire

I got a chance to meet and talk to lavendermenace & thehacker at the meet-up @ Float...they were very cool and extremely friendly. Met ragga, tatsyt, linabina & xtcgspot for a quick second but didn't have a chance to sit down and talk. But everybody was very nice and was glad I got to put a face to the screen names.

Originally posted by clubkat

absolutley the same....its comforting haha :tongue:;)

lollol....well, very very sweet in person and no, she isn't carrying a vibrator in her purse ;)

Other people...mmhh, most of them were nothing in person like they are on the board...I've met the most scary person who was in the end a pussy kat and vice versa.

Anyway, for all of you that remember MrDick... oh well, he is/was in person exactly the way you would imagine him to be from the board...and if I recall a certain cab drive and a convo between him and tastyt....damn, D....you are definitely as crazy and sexy as you are on the board.

:)

Originally posted by fierydesire

...the same in real life as they are on the board? Are they all talk?

well i must say i was expecting a little more wildness from some

but i guess not everyone is an exhibitionist, haha

however i wont say theyre all talk cause they may be just as wild in the bedroom

Guest gabo

I am def. shy when I meet people for the first time... but then I get comfortable around them and start acting like a sex crazed goofball!

Everyone ive met has been the coolest people

Roinmess is calmer in person lol

he talks on the board but when i hang out wit him hes not like that. There is one person on this board who I thought was all talk for a long time but lol I can say that they arent any more lmfaoo

:D:laugh::D:laugh:

I havent met anyone at a meetup that does not like me from the board yet. LoL I would like to see the outcome of that cause from the people that have met me know how I am in person :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

I have only met Synderella and Apples...

And Apples is exactly the same on or off the board...

Synderella420 is a bit more resereved however shes still the same personality...

Yes I have met the two stud muffins of the sex board lol!!!

I would def have to say that DG is a little more sillier than Apples which was shocking to me lol!! but they are basically both the same personality!!:D

hmmm....i've met a lot, and most are the same or shades of the same.

sometimes a little bit extra of a side of someone comes out on the board is all. everyone's really cool. haven't seen any of my sex board buddies since bumping into some of u at Twirl a few weeks back...

btw, lavendermenace is my my roomie, and board peeps come by and chill here all the time (sleepiswaste and hacker last night) - we have open decks night and movie night and then there are all the other nights where everyone just hangs out on the big ass bed in the living room.

I'd have to say yes...I mean why portray yourself as one person when you're another...unless you are just going to hide behind the board the whole time? Of course, there are things you come to realize about people only after you've known them for a bit...but that's a different story.

I've met tons, but what stands out in my mind: Gabo is a whore...of sorts :D

And Z is the bestest! :)

Originally posted by barvybe

i don't think thats weird girl.

i have too

as soon as u start hanging out with people outside the clubs u find out a lot more about them and that most of us are good people.

There are so many different side to people.....Never judge someone by the way they look...You just might miss out on someone special:) :) :)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There are so many different side to people.....Never judge someone by the way they look...You just might miss out on someone special:) :) :)

uh oh!

was that a personal message for me :confused:

i totally agree. its just hard to get to know people that well in a noisy club sometimes. you only get to know a small part of them....