Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does ANYBODY....

Go out Clubbing WITHOUT DRINKING!?!?!?!?!

Call me what you want but I have a better time when I don't get drunk and NO I have never tried drugs.

I am not a goody goody by ANY means, but I love dancing and going out and don't like the drinking.

Yes, sometimes I NEED to get drunk and pass out and you all know what I mean.......Sometimes I will enjoy a drink or two out, however that is very rare, but when T says she needs to or is going to drink tonight----let her go!!

Just wondering how everyone else is when they go out?!?!

Your treasure house is in yourself. It contains all you'll ever need.

~Hui Hai

Originally posted by tizzah508

NO smoking crack kinda stuff

Sorry, can't help you then.

Seriously, what kind of answer are you looking for? "Oh, I'm glad you asked, because I just invented this stuff that's just like alcohol, but tastes like milk!!! You'll LOVE it!!!!"

STFU and smoke some weed and drop some pills and have a good time.

THANKS for your intellect Roadrunner....your entitled to your own opinion!!!!

Maybe when you grow up you will understand....don't answer the thread if your gonna be an ass about it!!!!!

And I don't need anything or anyone to go and have a good time and i don't drink milk either!!!!

Call me what you want but I have a better time when I don't get drunk and NO I have never tried drugs.

I am not a goody goody by ANY means, but I love dancing and going out and don't like the drinking.

Yes, sometimes I NEED to get drunk and pass out and you all know what I mean.......Sometimes I will enjoy a drink or two out, however that is very rare, but when T says she needs to or is going to drink tonight----let her go!!

Your treasure house is in yourself. It contains all you'll ever need.

~Hui Hai

I don't drink. I smoke or roll.

I've been going out 100% sober the past few weeks. I've actually had a great time. But I do still prefer to drink or be on something when I go out..

Hey I go out and don't drink or anything.. I haeva sick time when I do cause I wake up the next morning and function without feeling as though my head weighs 300 pounds.... But there are those times when I do go out and do do a lil a this and that.. there's nothing wrong with any of it.. moderation is key.. Just be safe with what you put into your body that's all... When you can't go out without having to rely on a substance to have "fun", that's when you have a problem..

I guess you completely missed my point and I completely missed yours. You just wanted other people to tell you it's okay to go out sober. Which is fine. But that's not what I thought you asked.

My point was that there are only that there are a finite number of substances you can take to alter your mood or energy levels. Caffeine. Booze. Weed. Shrooms, acid, etc. E. Coke. H. GHB. Crystal. K. Dust. Those are pretty much the options. I wouldn't recommend doing more than 4 at one time.

As for growing up, because you said you've never done anything except booze and sometimes you NEED to get drunk and pass out, I'm probably older than you.

Here's some advice: don't worry about what anyone else is doing. If you want to go out stone sober and have a good time, do it. More power to you.

Alright this is getting out of hand and extremely misunderstood:

FIRST you don't know me and I have done my share of partying and HAVE done more than drink......which I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else---k AND SECOND I use to go out and pass out a long long long time ago!!! but that is none of anyone else's business!!

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE TO TELL ME IT IS OK TO DO ANYTHING.....I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO HAS A MASTER'S DEGREE AND GOING TO MED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WITH THE OLDER CROWD AND LATELY WHEN I HAVE BEEN OUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE A LOT OF 'KIDS' DOING LOTS OF DRUGS......NOT LIKE WHEN I USE TO GO OUT!!

OH and I am not stupid I know exactly what to take and do and all my friends do shit and have for long long time........

I guess I just have a different outlook on life considering a month ago they gave me 6 months to live: breast cancer at 23!!

SO I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE BITTER AND MAYBE LOOKING FOR A 'NEW' CROWD OR PLACES TO GO OUT.......OR JUST CURIOUS B/C THIS BOARD IS SOOOO FILLED WITH GETTING DRUNK AND USING DRUGS-----MORE THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN......OK

I guess I just have a different outlook on life considering a month ago they gave me 6 months to live:

i broke a femur my senior year of h.s.

upon visited my doc in june (right after graduation)

i was complaining of lower back pain so

he added some back films to the other

xrays included in the check up...

i was diagnosed on the spot with

undeniably severe scoliosis.

60 degrees lower curvature.

40 degrees upper.

2 year prognosis.

slow painful death including my body

basically crushing itself as more and more

vitals organs progressively became cramped

by the continued closure/mis-shaping of

my rib cage along with my spine.

either that.

or undergo 8 hours of back surgery.

slice me open, scrape my spine in thousands

of places with a scalpel to trick my body

into calcifying what it'd think to be fractures,

make the whole mess rigid with rods and bolts,

and wear a torso cast for 6 months, and a brace

for 6 more... after all of which i'd have absolutely

no spinal movement save for my hips and neck.

that diagnosis was in june 1995.

you can guess which option i took.

so yeah **i can relate**

i get drunk sometimes but always regret it.

otherwise it's just chillin' to the music and hangin' w/ friends.

Originally posted by thehacker

i was diagnosed on the spot with

undeniably severe scoliosis.

60 degrees lower curvature.

40 degrees upper.

...or undergo 8 hours of back surgery.

slice me open, scrape my spine in thousands

of places with a scalpel to trick my body

into calcifying what it'd think to be fractures,

make the whole mess rigid with rods and bolts,

and wear a torso cast for 6 months, and a brace

for 6 more... after all of which i'd have absolutely

no spinal movement save for my hips and neck.

One of my Close friends had the surgery done, she had a 64 degree curve...it was REALLY BAD!!! Her organs were getting pushed over to one side..And the worst part is that she was a Ballet Dancer (VERY VERY TALENTED & Gifted) Now she has a Metal Rod in her back...and never had a Professional Career in Ballet after that....But she still Dances Beautiful and is alive :)

ι never drink when i go out..i think its a real downer for me... it makes me really really tired.. a bottle of wine at home is just fine ..enjoy it with dinner, a movie and off to bed.

at a club it would render me incapable..i could have fun for a good two hours before sleepy hits me...

so just water for me at clubs..and yes red bulls here and there.. but i have to keep away from sugary drinks..the diabetes acts up