Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm really very sorry...

djmoonshine

Guest xfactor834

Dunno if you'll see this Jess...but I love you...and even if you leave CP (I agree it's become shitty)...I'll never stop talking with you...

Love you always,

X

I agree w/Spygirl... Dee's like the problem child who is always crying for attention and it is annoying! It just got very old, very quickly. And Jess, there is validity to using her age as a reason- because while you're only a year older your maturity is light years ahead of your years!

I don't let it bother me but yeah, it gets annoying.

ok... i have something to say... why is it that i can post a pic of myself kinda showin my tits .... and thats ok with people... but the second dee does it, its a cry for attention? i, by no means, was striving for attention with that pic... but i had it... i posted it cuz it *is* the sex board so why not post a sexy pic?! u know? and then i posted it again in the best boobs thread just for the hell of it... cuz its there. and it *fit* the point of the thread.... i dont see why it should be any different when dee does it... maybe she made some kind of reputation for herself here and thats why it just wont go away... but i mean comon, no one ever says shit like that about me!!! i mean, why does everyone ask to see our tits, and when someone does, she gets bashed for it? i think its just something that has to do with daniela personally... which i guess is basically, some people like her and some dont. and i kinda understand what everyone is saying, and i dont think anyone is jealous or whatever.... but idk. i guess i just wanted to ask why its such a big deal if she posts pics like that but its cool for me or anyone else to do it? :confused:

Well for starters, the pic you posted was not quite as... ummm... revealing (unless there's one I missed? Hurry, back to the thread, lol!). But MUCH more so than that...

When you first came to the boards it wasn't like hellllooo I'm LinaBina everyone worship me! You and most of the people here are a bit more understated that way... even when we're being outrageous.

I'm not making any judgements on her, I just find the pleas for attention and the brown-nosing that follows to be annoying, and it's definitely changed the flavor of the board.

People...I really feel like we are back in the middle ages...out on a witch hunt.

I mean come on people...I've been reading lately quite often and I've seen a lot of other pics. Do we now start the same thing against the two guys (fozfactor and t0nythelover) who posted their dicks or linabina, marcid21 and matty23 (sorry...nothing personal...just trying to make a point), who posted their pics on the boob thread too.

I mean it's the freaking sexboard...if I get in the mood to post a pic of myself naked...so what, who are we all to judge???

Anyway, about the rest of the attention seeking...well, there are other people on that board too that do enjoy some attention from the other gender on how good they are and how much crazy things they would do...and damn, some of them say the same thing over and over again too...actually I've been looking at sexybabyD's posts and sorry...but there was not more bs than in others.

Jess: Sorry if you took my comments personally..I didn't actually talk about you or anything like this (I haven't actually seen you on the sexboard for quite a while.... so that thought wasn't near at all)

Originally posted by tastyt

Well for starters, the pic you posted was not quite as... ummm... revealing

...mmmhhh, but that shouldn't make anyone mad on that board...cause after all it IS the sexboard and I thought it is "the more skin the better" ;)

definitely changed the flavor of the board.

I totally agree with you D...the flavor of this board (cp in general) has definitely changed (although I don't think it's sexybabyd's doing that changed it) and lately I wonder too why I still come back and read. People are so full of hatred and ready to kick anyone that has a slightly different view on things or is different in any other...not cool at all.

Originally posted by flying_high

...mmmhhh, but that shouldn't make anyone mad on that board...cause after all it IS the sexboard and I thought it is "the more skin the better" ;)

I totally agree with you D...the flavor of this board (cp in general) has definitely changed (although I don't think it's sexybabyd's doing that changed it) and lately I wonder too why I still come back and read. People are so full of hatred and ready to kick anyone that has a slightly different view on things or is different in any other...not cool at all.

i completely agree with u

and ive made similiar comments on the drama board

however people continue to argue here

and this is what i dont like

go put ur comments there

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=564133#post564133

Well for starters, the pic you posted was not quite as... ummm... revealing (unless there's one I missed? Hurry, back to the thread, lol!). But MUCH more so than that...

When you first came to the boards it wasn't like hellllooo I'm LinaBina everyone worship me! You and most of the people here are a bit more understated that way... even when we're being outrageous.

I'm not making any judgements on her, I just find the pleas for attention and the brown-nosing that follows to be annoying, and it's definitely changed the flavor of the board.

ok i get that..... hehe and no... i dont have anymore pics lol... but immm ill pm u with them if i ever get more ;)

Kats intro

1st and formost....Big Super Balls to Jess....seems like everyone had it on their mind and noone took the initiative.

As far as the "don't praise her for bringing on the drama" ,well this is a message board and I do believe she was addressing us "the Sexboardians". Y put it in Drama for everyone else to address when your trying to get specific members attentions.

:confused:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kats opening

I really thought that sex board was above this petty knitpicking.

So did I. And I also thought that the Sex board was more than a "superficial place" or somewhere to judge and be judged based on ones apperance instead of ones state of mind. Well whatever ::really thinking it doesnt matter what anyone says anymore::...im really sick of all this crossfire back and forth.

Kats rant:

Not that I totally matter either ::i am just another member:: but as far as this whole "im leaving" or "i left because" thing goes, i can totally feel where some members are coming from. Whats the point in posting topics that might start some stimulating conversation or "sex board talk" ex. GABO's sex stories

for it to get bumped all the way the f*** down and have

Whos the hottest *anything* ...as the #1 thread of the year? :idea:

Is it me...or am i missing something.

Kats "shut the fu*k up already" closer

Right now id take anything at this point...even the same topic repeated 60 times. And its soooo amazing...how this one topic can actually cause friends ::not naming any names on this one::

to dislike each other on how much they disagree....its just sad i tell u.

Well...thats it for me and this whole attention, beauty, boobs ::seriously it had nothing to do with the boobs::, tacky ass threads that reek so much ya can taste em....hope everything takes a turn for the "old skool" ::seems that was the better place to stay::

Kats final though

all this drama is seriously making me wonder if I should even bother having a "Shagfest©"......:rolleyes: I need some input.

OK...I don't want to point any fingers at anyone iin here, and i'm not even going to make allusions to anyone. I've just been noticing that the quality of posts has gone down hill. Seems like every three days or so, someone posts the same recycled question-type posts. Even these sex board award posts are mostly the same posts that were seen a month or so ago. While this has not made me want to "leave," I have definitley cut down my visits and my posts. I feel that almost everything that can be said on this board has been said. I certainly don't wanna see drama, but until someone posts something new and exciting, I'm weaning myself from the teat.

P. S. Even though I don't reply to them, Gabo's sex stories are some funny shit.

as mary j blige would say......... No more pain (no more pain)

No more game (tired of your playin' game with my mind)

No drama (no more drama in my life)

No more, no more, No more, no more

No more tears (no more tears, no more cryin every night)

No more fears (no more waking be up in the morning)

No drama, no more in my life

hehehe.... no more dramaaaaaaa........ i might not be old skool but comonnnnnnnn lets bring the board back to the way it used to be... like a week ago.. lol.... :)

this is so unacceptable..

listen guys.. i'm new to this shit too.. well sorta.. wait.. yeah

okay.. anyway.. so like dee..gets hated on.. rather, you all are "trying to understand.. why one of you're OWN KIND are doing this.. it's just silly that there's really this much drama about this whole thing.. now please.. can we just bring the sex back..

come on.. i wanna read about funbags. and ass and the way girls suck man sticks..

lets get back to the tasks at hand!!!

i wanna see some action out there.. i wanna see love.. if you wanna fuck .. then FUCK but lets do this things

I agree with ya 100%. I don't know Dee very well, but I have actually liked some of her posts...I don't hate anyone her simply cause I don't know anyone here..so drama should be done with:rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

ok... i have something to say... why is it that i can post a pic of myself kinda showin my tits .... and thats ok with people... but the second dee does it, its a cry for attention? i, by no means, was striving for attention with that pic... but i had it... i posted it cuz it *is* the sex board so why not post a sexy pic?! u know? and then i posted it again in the best boobs thread just for the hell of it... cuz its there. and it *fit* the point of the thread.... i dont see why it should be any different when dee does it... maybe she made some kind of reputation for herself here and thats why it just wont go away... but i mean comon, no one ever says shit like that about me!!! i mean, why does everyone ask to see our tits, and when someone does, she gets bashed for it? i think its just something that has to do with daniela personally... which i guess is basically, some people like her and some dont. and i kinda understand what everyone is saying, and i dont think anyone is jealous or whatever.... but idk. i guess i just wanted to ask why its such a big deal if she posts pics like that but its cool for me or anyone else to do it? :confused:

Because you are of age,

Because it is truly a sexy pic & one that I am sure xtc took;)

which makes it kinda special in my eyes.

You never exploit yourself, you speak of your virginity and of how you respect yourself and your body. You are a beautiful girl with high self esteem and I respect you. That is the diffrence.

BlueBetty