Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm really very sorry...

djmoonshine

... but if i don't get this off my chest I will explode. No more subtle comments and eyerolls, I'm gonna come out and say this sex board has gone to hell and one person who is responsible for a lot of this is sexybabyd.

Yeah people post pics of their dicks, and it's her perogative if she wants to throw up her tits on the internet... but come on babyd dahling... let's admit it... you posted it on the site to win money and jewlery, and that's commendable and all :rolleyes:, but you posted it on CP so all the boys could drool and fawn over you and tell you how big they are and how hot you are and how they would make your night and whatever the fuck else they slobber out.

oh god, i'm "hating" now aren't I? :rolleyes: There will come a day when you'll realize that girls aren't hating on you, they're just not understanding why one of their own is doing that to herself... They're attempting to understand why a beautiful girl like you (and yes i do think you're a beautiful girl) has such low self esteem that she needs to do this constantly... cause girl, there isn't a day where you don't bring attention to yourself or when you don't give the boys a chance to tell you how much they wanna fuck you. it gets to be too much after a while... ITS NOT "JUST FOR FUN" ANYMORE

it's annoying cause the biggest arguement against you is your age. well you know what, fuck that shit. i'm 18 years old and i don't act at all like you...

the sex board is a piece of shit now... all the girls are now "haters" and jealous and the boys are just defending you cause shit, who wouldn't want to see some chick posting her shit on up the board??

yeah man, I'm def. bringing the drama here and im one of the ones who enforced the no drama policy *don't bother with the hypocrite comments*, but these arent the dungeons anymore... this is shit and i can def. say i now understand why everyone went to fuckin VIP (i'm so sorry dave :( ) but i totally get it... the drama is too much, too often and way too stupid... CP is by far the better sex board and all and i'm really sad that i feel like i can't even be here anymore but i'm thinking that's what it's come to...

i know most of you couldn't give two shits whether im here or not... but i know there will be a small group of you that will actually care and those are the ones who matter..

i think i can def. say i tried and now i feel like just giving up...

~jessica

...damn you rock hun;) It was bound someone to open up their mouth....

Listen Jess don't leave the board, ppl just come and go. there are a few people who keep the board at peace. Yeah I started at VIP, and came here and at first it was cool, but it has turned in to shit. However I still feel that the CP sex board is better than othe rsex boards.

Yeah and us females are not hating at all, it is just boggling how she wants allt he attention from everyone, she is just never satisfied it seems

So all in all its good that you brought this up, like we didnt know already..but it was due time

-Zehra

Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh god, i'm "hating" now aren't I? :rolleyes: There will come a day when you'll realize that girls aren't hating on you, they're just not understanding why one of their own is doing that to herself... They're attempting to understand why a beautiful girl like you (and yes i do think you're a beautiful girl) has such low self esteem that she needs to do this constantly... cause girl, there isn't a day where you don't bring attention to yourself or when you don't give the boys a chance to tell you how much they wanna fuck you. it gets to be too much after a while... ITS NOT "JUST FOR FUN" ANYMORE

Sweet mother in heaven.....i couldnt have said this better myself :eek::)

i told someone today i want to understand how some people work rather than disliking what they do...and they said

"Why stress yourself over stupid people?"

I didnt think that was the case here.....But hotdamn!

Id say more but my shift is over.....ill be back

:laugh:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

... but if i don't get this off my chest I will explode. No more subtle comments and eyerolls, I'm gonna come out and say this sex board has gone to hell and one person who is responsible for a lot of this is sexybabyd.

Yeah people post pics of their dicks, and it's her perogative if she wants to throw up her tits on the internet... but come on babyd dahling... let's admit it... you posted it on the site to win money and jewlery, and that's commendable and all :rolleyes:, but you posted it on CP so all the boys could drool and fawn over you and tell you how big they are and how hot you are and how they would make your night and whatever the fuck else they slobber out.

it's annoying cause the biggest arguement against you is your age. well you know what, fuck that shit. i'm 18 years old and i don't act at all like you...

the sex board is a piece of shit now... all the girls are now "haters" and jealous and the boys are just defending you cause shit, who wouldn't want to see some chick posting her shit on up the board??

yeah man, I'm def. bringing the drama here and im one of the ones who enforced the no drama policy *don't bother with the hypocrite comments*, but these arent the dungeons anymore... this is shit and i can def. say i now understand why everyone went to fuckin VIP (i'm so sorry dave :( ) but i totally get it... the drama is too much, too often and way too stupid... CP is by far the better sex board and all and i'm really sad that i feel like i can't even be here anymore but i'm thinking that's what it's come to...

i know most of you couldn't give two shits whether im here or not... but i know there will be a small group of you that will actually care and those are the ones who matter..

i think i can def. say i tried and now i feel like just giving up...

~jessica

Exactly my point on the last thread (see vote for my boobers thread or whatever crap it said). I called it a puke fest!! And I got ripped apart for being a jealous bitch. Sometimes drama makes for a good debate, it doesn't always have to be bad drama. And Jess, please don't leave us here by ourselves to endure these alone :( . hee hee

hey, I agree, I actually was gonna make a thread about her website. She might be one of the most arrogant and cocky people I have ever seen. On her site she has a list of hundreds of AIM names she claims harass her and want her, it's pathetic. I mean she's a cute girl, but in no means is she God's gift to men, and that's how she acts GOD, she's cause more drama on the CP boards then anyone I have ever seen. And to the rest of the CP girls, not only are most of you beautiful on the outside, but more importantly your honest and beautiful on the inside and that's what's more important, and I loves seeing all your posts.

Ian

Mmhh...that's a lot of drama now on this board and although I can see your point Jess... I don't think we all should get too worked up over sexbabyD.

I mean, maybe it's because I'm a little bit older than most people on this board or maybe it is because I'm never trying to compete with other girls for some male attention (damn...usually I'm just asking awkward questions and make "different" statements ;))...but anyway, her continuous attention seeking, doesn't really piss me off too much.

I mean there are people on the cp board that make racist and simply dumb-ass comments, and those people really get me mad. Those I really feel like throwing off the board because talking to them is like talking against a wall...no thought seems to get through to their stubborn heads and they still think they are the cream of the world :blown:

....mmmhh, a 17 year old, craving for male attention and working really hard to succeed in this field... only makes me grin :D

...I don't know...that's just me....but hey girls, don't get your blood boiling over such trivial issues ;)

Yeah, somethings got to change.... I haven't even been here that long, and I can see a difference from when I joined till now...

I'm not blaming anyone, i'm just saying... whatever the problem is... it needs to be resolved... for the sake of the board.

You know something i too am tired of all this bullshit but for the other reason. This girl catches flak from NY board and now Sex Board. Your trying to understand her through 2 dimensional letters that carry no emotion. You call it starving for attention i call it trying to brighten things up. If you knew Dee like i know her you really wouldnt say such things. Since day one you girls have been hating on her. I havent been here for very long nor do i know any of you to well. Moonie i dont see why all of a sudden you got so steamed cause she made a post about her boobs. Fine she posts pictures of her tits on the sex board and says vote for them. Im sure she knows the effect that shell get from the guys but i dont want this to come off the wrong way but it will, what business is it of yours what she posts up here?. You dont like her threads dont read em. Im not trying to make more drama i guess im adding fuel to this brushfire though... I really thought that sex board was above this petty knitpicking. And i really expcted more from certain people i guess not though

i've been on hiatus for a littlw while now, so i dont know what's really been goin on...but al i can say is y are u guys stressin so much over sexxybabyd? she's just another cp member. if u dont like her posts, dont read em, just like trancerxn said. i dont know her well, i met her a couple times, i talk to her online now and then...she's a nice girl from what i can tell.

i'm not one to talk obviously, but dont leave the sex board because of someone else. i learned my lesson, and i came back. im closer to u fellow sex boarders than anyone else on any other board. and to see that u guys might leave kinda depresses me. ever since i came here, i was excited to see spragga's posts, and clubkat's, tastyt's, chula,s gabo's, dgmodel, apples.......U GUYS CANT LEAVE!!!! c'mon, ur like sex board livign legends.

im kinda like in the middle...not a newbie anymore...but not a legend either...im like a seasoned veteran on the sex board. and without u guys...what do i have? all of a sudden i become like a senior member. and who do i have under me? bunch of people i really dont know.

u guys gotta stay. for my sake? i just came back...so u cant leave me now. we'll make this board fun again. u want more truth or dare? (i hope not, that got old quick) c'mon, let's all get together and just get along.

guess everyone forgot about their consitutional right to free speach..everyone can say whateva the fuck they want post what they want and do what they want...if a girl wants to post tits..POST TITS..if a guy wants to post his cock..post it! (i prefer tits myself but hey)...i agree some posts are out of hand and off the hook..but skip em...noone says u have to read em all

still has nice tits tho ;)

Dee in all honesty seems like a sweet girl, but does need a consistent amount of attention directed toward her at all times....and even though I do not know her personally...I would bet her posts and even web site reflect her in real life.

It doesn't piss me off or make me jealous in any way that she posts her boobs or that she is a pretty girl...I'm happy for her..but the posts do get annoying so I choose not to read them. I am 19 and I have pretty nice boobs too, but I don't need the boards approval or attention to make me feel good about myself so I choose not to post them. If anyone else does go ahead...it is the sex board!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Dee in all honesty seems like a sweet girl, but does need a consistent amount of attention directed toward her at all times....and even though I do not know her personally...I would bet her posts and even web site reflect her in real life.

It doesn't piss me off or make me jealous in any way that she posts her boobs or that she is a pretty girl...I'm happy for her..but the posts do get annoying so I choose not to read them. I am 19 and I have pretty nice boobs too, but I don't need the boards approval or attention to make me feel good about myself so I choose not to post them. If anyone else does go ahead...it is the sex board!

A to the M to the E to the N

:)

All she wants attention you should all know that by now :D

Most of us are very good looking girls with very nice boobs also, but we choose not to exploit ourselves like this whore :tongue:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

You know something i too am tired of all this bullshit but for the other reason. This girl catches flak from NY board and now Sex Board. Your trying to understand her through 2 dimensional letters that carry no emotion. You call it starving for attention i call it trying to brighten things up. If you knew Dee like i know her you really wouldnt say such things. Since day one you girls have been hating on her. I havent been here for very long nor do i know any of you to well. Moonie i dont see why all of a sudden you got so steamed cause she made a post about her boobs. Fine she posts pictures of her tits on the sex board and says vote for them. Im sure she knows the effect that shell get from the guys but i dont want this to come off the wrong way but it will, what business is it of yours what she posts up here?. You dont like her threads dont read em. Im not trying to make more drama i guess im adding fuel to this brushfire though... I really thought that sex board was above this petty knitpicking. And i really expcted more from certain people i guess not though

you're right... i really don't know Dee, but we're gonna percieve you how you present yourself on the board... it's not all of a sudden that i got steamed... and i really have not hated her from day one... i saw the drama on the NY board with highmay and i didn't say anything... yeah i saw everyone's side of the argument, but i've definitely held my tongue for a while...

what business is it of mine if she posts her tits??? come on buddy... this is a public board and just the same way she can post them, i can respond to them... the problem with my response is that it didn't compliment her actions... i'm not trying to make this a huge thing and i've discussed matters with the powers above (ie:moderators) but i'm gonna defend my point because it was done for a reason...

no hard feelings...?? :confused:

jana ~ not getting worked up... not being jealous "not competing for male attention", contrary to what you think... speaking my mind. that's all.

i dont like her because:

#1. shes so cocky

#2. she thinks shes the shit

#3. she thinks guys actually stand up for her because shes right

#4. she thinks shes the shit

#5. she doesnt read what people say half the time and repeats the same shit over and over.

#6. she craves attention

the main reason:

she "hated" on scottyskribz in another post and it was totally uncalled for. im sure hes only had good things to say about the girl.

did i mention that she thinks shes the shit and wants to be told 10x a day?

:shoot:

Let me just say I am not hating on anybody.....I just find the constant need for attention annoying. I just tell myself, cut her a little slack, she 's still a little girl in high school...... Maybe when she's older she can come play in our sandox, until then get over it......