Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone notice how

Originally posted by inyourdreams

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more, WELCOME TO OUTSMART OUR CELEBRITY PLAYER LANCE BASS, LMFAO

That used to scare the shit outta me when it was like late at night and I'd be listeting to music, all of a sudden that shit came on and I was like WOAH

What you stay up late and listen to music. I think you are full of it.. WINNAH

Originally posted by jjcbebe

i know FINALLY!!! i would be listening to music when that dam thing would come on

...I hated it....I would have spastic Seizures when It would pop up cuz I would be trying to "X" it out as soon as Humanly possible!!!...Plus...I'm REALLY not into the MUSIC that CP's Homepage has...Kinda annoying....Dont ya think?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...I hated it....I would have spastic Seizures when It would pop up cuz I would be trying to "X" it out as soon as Humanly possible!!!...Plus...I'm REALLY not into the MUSIC that CP's Homepage has...Kinda annoying....Dont ya think?

You're right. That music is so damn annoying. Thats why I have the board's address as my browser's homepage. Plus the fact that I'm addicted to this site.........Can someone please help me?????:(:blown:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Plus the fact that I'm addicted to this site.........Can someone please help me?????:(:blown:

...ME 2!!!! I need Help!!! I have even got out of bed at night just to Post up a new Thread of something I just thought of.....Like it couldn't wait for the MORNINGGGG!!! I'm starting to Worry NOW!!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...ME 2!!!! I need Help!!! I have even got out of bed at night just to Post up a new Thread of something I just thought of.....Like it couldn't wait for the MORNINGGGG!!! I'm starting to Worry NOW!!!

Maybe the people that run the board can setup some kind of 800 number that we can call if we feel the urge to go to sleep but just cant pull ourselves away from the comp..........Plus, there have to be support groups for these types of problems somewhere.......:confused:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Maybe the people that run the board can setup some kind of 800 number that we can call if we feel the urge to go to sleep but just cant pull ourselves away from the comp..........Plus, there have to be support groups for these types of problems somewhere.......:confused:

...Maybe they could set something up for us in BROOKLYN!!!!