Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Member Do You Hate the Most?

avalondon3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laraver

Sassa - For always sticking up for A) The people who want to harm the people of America. B) The same people who want to make the world a darker less joyful place.

Hey Chris,

I thought i was number one on your hate list. Im a little upset right now. Dont worry your still number :finger: in my book buddy;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well Kosta if you don't feel hated enough I'll hate you :D

I hate Siceone :finger:

Are you just saying that to make me feel better. I thrive on this kind of shit. Well, like they say to know me is to hate me!! Thanx I'm feeling better now;)

Originally posted by kostaP

Are you just saying that to make me feel better. I thrive on this kind of shit. Well, like they say to know me is to hate me!! Thanx I'm feeling better now;)

No problem sweetie, I bet you're the biggest dick I've never met! :finger: Hope that brightens your day :tongue:

Hey Chris,

I thought i was number one on your hate list. Im a little upset right now. Dont worry your still number :finger: in my book buddy;)

How I miss hearing from you, Kosta, on a regular basis. I wait on every post with anticipation. I surprised you had so little to say, but based on the posts I have seen lately I can see that you have been occupied with all the drama at Drama/Image.

well there are a couple of people on here im not gonna mention names but just to bet it outta my system...

OMFGGGGGGG THEY'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYINGGGG ARGHHHHHHHHH

LIKE THEY'LL POST CERTAIN STUFF JUST TO SOUND COOL AND LIKE THEY THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKNG ABOUT AND IT ANNOYS THE SHIT OUTTA ME OMGGGGGG

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How I miss hearing from you, Kosta, on a regular basis. I wait on every post with anticipation. I surprised you had so little to say, but based on the posts I have seen lately I can see that you have been occupied with all the drama at Drama/Image.

Hey Chris,

Im going to Metro afterhours then to Factory for an hour then over to Mediteraneo at like 8 in the morning for new years day celebration. Join myself and my good friend DJ Nicky Sibilia for a drink at the bar. Should I expect to see you there???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Chris,

Im going to Metro afterhours then to Factory for an hour then over to Mediteraneo at like 8 in the morning for new years day celebration. Join myself and my good friend DJ Nicky Sibilia for a drink at the bar. Should I expect to see you there???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the invite. Tell Nicky I said hello. Sorry not to be able to join you two, but I'll be working.

Originally posted by romy20

well there are a couple of people on here im not gonna mention names but just to bet it outta my system...

LIKE THEY'LL POST CERTAIN STUFF JUST TO SOUND COOL AND LIKE THEY THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKNG ABOUT AND IT ANNOYS THE SHIT OUTTA ME OMGGGGGG

Tease!!

Originally posted by romy20

I dink she's talking about me.....:(

Sassa - For always sticking up for A) The people who want to harm the people of America. B) The same people who want to make the world a darker less joyful place.

You misjudge me so...well,doesn't matter.You're nothing.;)