Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Who Likes Hip Hop!!!

origskeemr

Cause Avalon is my boy, and he can run his mouth to whoeva the fuck he wants!!!!!!

Mike: did you hear the Jay-Z, damn yo "Ill hang you up on the colloseum, and crack bottles open with yo chipped tooth"

damn thats foul ashelllllllllll!

Josh: where the birds at? and are we gonna stick up the bar like big pun and fat joe tommorow? im goin for 3 this time!

Originally posted by djustinh

Cause Avalon is my boy, and he can run his mouth to whoeva the fuck he wants!!!!!!

Mike: did you hear the Jay-Z, damn yo "Ill hang you up on the colloseum, and crack bottles open with yo chipped tooth"

Josh: where the birds at? and are we gonna stick up the bar like big pun and fat joe tommorow? im goin for 3 this time!

lol lol lol lol lol Justin ur shooooooooooot!!!! HOLLA :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by skeemr4

Hey Avalon...why are u always talkin shit??? Just curious....

First off, I am very flattered that u track what I write. Its nice to know that I have admirers out there that read and analyze everything that I write. Secondly, It wasnt me that started talking shit, it was origskeemr. He couldnt take a joke so he started attacking Sex. Thirdly, who the fuck are u?Dont worry about what I do. Ur not a mod and u dont own this board. If u dont like what I post, do urself a fav and scroll over what I write. Simple as that. I hope I answered ur post..Thank u very much and have a nice day!:)

I think NAS tore Jay-Z a new asshole.....when he talks bout Jay "How Many Of B.I.G's Lyrics come out your fat lips" sumthin like that......& I luv the sample from the sopranos in the other....not a big rap fan but a co-worker brought my attention to the battle & is making me of tape for me....either way this is good for hip-hop.......Jay is for the clubs....NAS is for the streets...:D

P.S.-Has anyone seen CANIBUS....lol

Tracking what you post?? Its kinda hard not to notice your posts, cuz u post on every single topic....I didnt start anything...I just hate people that are sarcastic and think they're better than everyone else...I wasnt accusing you just tryin to keep the peace kid!!! Have a nice night :)

Originally posted by dog6

I think NAS tore Jay-Z a new asshole.....when he talks bout Jay "How Many Of B.I.G's Lyrics come out your fat lips" sumthin like that......& I luv the sample from the sopranos in the other....not a big rap fan but a co-worker brought my attention to the battle & is making me of tape for me....either way this is good for hip-hop.......Jay is for the clubs....NAS is for the streets...:D

P.S.-Has anyone seen CANIBUS....lol

Canibus fell off the face of the eath.....On another note...Does anyone remember the diss he did to LL??? When he says, "Yeh, but you aint got the skillz to eat a nigga's ass like me??

Uhhhhhhhh :puke: :puke: still tryin to figure that one out!

Originally posted by djustinh

hey justin that is kewl if that is your fukin boy but tell him to keep the negativity away from me, and stfu... :laugh:

skeemr4-holla back!!!:laugh:

dog6-nas did get him wit "stillmatic", but the "takeover" is a dope track..."dont throw rocks at the thrown"

everyone is talking bout the jay-z diss, but what is it called?

btw, im sort of surprised to hear that justin is into hiphop...i hate when people post about hiphop and get flamed for it, because clubs arent JUST about house...they are to most of us maybe, but not everyone

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

everyone is talking bout the jay-z diss, but what is it called?

btw, im sort of surprised to hear that justin is into hiphop...i hate when people post about hiphop and get flamed for it, because clubs arent JUST about house...they are to most of us maybe, but not everyone

BG

jay z - the take over

IBCLUBBIN YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT I LUV CLUB AND WILL ONLY GO OUT TO HEAR CLUB MUZIC BUT I GET SO TIRED OF JUMPIN INTO EVERYONE'S CAR AND HEARIN CLUB I NEED VARIETY HIP-HOP, CLUB, R&B, AND SUM LINCOLN PARK TYPE SHIT... ON ANOTHER NOTE, THE NAME OF THE NEW DISS BY JAY-Z IS CALLED "SUPER UGLY" BUT I DUNNO IF IT IS OUT ON AG OR MORPH CAUSE JAY-Z JUST FINISHED IT 2 DAYS AGO AND IT WAS PLAYED FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY AFTERNOON. IT IS PRETTY GOOD BUT JAY-Z SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS TIME BUT DEF WORTH HEARIN, ITS DOPE. JUST MY $.02.

BTW JUSTIN I TOLD YOU JAY WAS GUNNA COME BACK WIT ONE!!!:laugh: AND I BET IT WONT BE THE LAST ONE EITHER CAUSE HE DID ANOTHER ONE ON HIS MTV UNPLUGGED.

Originally posted by avalondon3

If u dont like what he wrote, just STFU and keep scrolling down.....:)

yo av, no need to tell this guy to shut the fuck up... totally uncalled for.. this is the music board not "CLUB music" board.

i'm not a moderator or anything like that either but theres no reason to tell my boy to shut the fuck up..

as for sex: the thread said "For anyone who likes hip hop".. if you dont like it you shouldnt of read the thread

could we keep this board "drama free".. :D

JAY IS JUST EXPLAININ HOW THE HIS SONG "SUPER UGLY" WASNT MEANT TO BE A COMEBACK RECORD TO "ETHER" BY NAS... IT WAS A MIX TAPE SONG THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HIM JUST BUGGIN ON NAS FOR THE STREETS. AND HE IS SAYIN THAT HE FEELS NAS "ETHER" IS GOOD BUT NAS MADE A RECORD ABOUT JAY-Z AND JAY-Z WASNT TRYIN TO COME BACK WIT THAT. THAT HE IS JUST JAY-Z AND WHATEVA HE SAYS BECOMES A RADIO SONG AND THAT IS WHY HE IS PISSED CAUSE HE DIDNT MEAN IT TO BE THAT. AND THAT TAKEOVER WAS A RECORD ABOUT NAS AND THAT IF IT WAS A BATTLE AT LEAST PICK THAT ONE. BUT HE SAID THERE AINT NUTTIN HE CAN DO ABOUT IT. HE HAS ANOTHER SONG ABOUT THE BEEF GOIN ON WIT HIM NAS AND MOBB DEEP CALLED "PEOPLE TALKIN." AT LEAST THAT IS WUT I GOT FROM IT... :D

the name of the new jay-z track is called super ugly like someone said earlier. the stillmatic track is real hot and i'm not i big fan of nas but he did his shit. as for the takeover it speaks for itself i played it last week not expecting anyone to know it but everyone did and the response was great.

"your career has come to an end, there's only so long fake thugs can pretend":gang: :biggun: