Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music to fuck by...

shroomy

OK boys and girls, what songs do you hear that make you just want to rip the clothes off the person you are with and get down to it, right there??

For some reason, the haunting vocals just do it for me.

Songs like

Rapture - iio

Love in Traffic - Tomiie

Special K - Placebo

yeah, they are all overplayed, but I still remember that feeling you get while fucked up on the dance floor when they came on.

so.. what does it for you?

everytime i put on music in the background, it seems to fade to the passion at hand...once i had a tape play like 5 times and i dont think i heard one song i could remember...

Plus I think environment matters...are you home or in a club...are you fucking or making love

As for me, I'll stick with the corny classic gooshy stuff:

Sade, Deep Forrest, Enigma, Ottmar Liebert, Barry White, Maxwell, etc...anything that flows as an accompaniment to what's about to happen:cool:

THERE WAS A SONG BY JODECI I DUNNO WUT IT WAS CALLED,BUT IT WENT LIKE THIS THOUGH "FREAK ME BABY, AWWWWW YEH, FREAK ME BABY OHHHHHHHHH YEH."I WOULDNT MIND GETTIN FREAKY TO THAT!!! BUT IF I COULD HAVE A THEME SONG THAT I COULD COME OUT TO...... YOU WOULD HEAR AS I COME INTO THE ROOM, "THERE GOES MY HERO, WATCH HIM AS HE CUMSSSSSSSSSSSS.":laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

THERE WAS A SONG BY JODECI I DUNNO WUT IT WAS CALLED,BUT IT WENT LIKE THIS THOUGH "FREAK ME BABY, AWWWWW YEH, FREAK ME BABY OHHHHHHHHH YEH."I WOULDNT MIND GETTIN FREAKY TO THAT!!! BUT IF I COULD HAVE A THEME SONG THAT I COULD COME OUT TO...... YOU WOULD HEAR AS I COME INTO THE ROOM, "THERE GOES MY HERO, WATCH HIM AS HE CUMSSSSSSSSSSSS.":laugh:

yes r& B is the bizomb to bang too;)

i never really have sex to anything specific...just whatevers on

Does that include country?

dave matthews band...

I was going out with a girl in college who loved DMB and would always want it on when we fucked. After a while of hearing Dave every single fuckin time and Two Step played several different ways, it got to be way too cheesy.

This summer I threw on some UK garage with some chick I was gettin with for the first time.....talk about trying something new. We both agreed it was pretty cool, then the next disk changed over and All Eyez On Me disk 2 Tupac came on and changed the mood completely.

As for my preference, I don't have one.