Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do the good looking people go in NYC?

http://vip.fotki.com/

here's another website that shows TONS of pics of their parties...apparently china club on mondays is still hot after all these years. other places that have the so-called "beautiful people" are:

spa

float

saci

eugene

but what you should really do is come to the next meetup and make friends with everybody on CP, we're the best! it's more fun to have friends out in clubs to talk to rather than stand around and try to hit on girls randomly.

yeah i'd have to say Float, Saci, one51 and world its just too bad that all these places are "pretenstious" as my friend calls it. since i am a chic, i've never had a problem but, if you either a) dont know someone or B) don;t have a girl on your arm, expect to be waiting a while in the "guy line"

yeah i'd have to say Float, Saci, one51 and world its just too bad that all these places are "pretenstious" as my friend calls it. since i am a chic, i've never had a problem but, if you either a) dont know someone or B) don;t have a girl on your arm, expect to be waiting a while in the "guy line"

Definetly China Club, Saci and One51.. But as for Factory. idk.. the beauty has definetly declined in the past year and a half ( i've been going there for two years). Still full of those foreign exotic "i want to have sex" looking girls though. I personally don't venture into lounges very much so can't help you there..

Hey and by the way.. where is Recovery Room? I want to check that out, probably over the break.