Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Pseudo Last night?????

missed you man..

It was emptier than last

week and there was a certain

lack of a certain ZORAAAn on the decks..

I got there round 10:00

(after a mix up at the Nortec list @ SOBs)

so I was sulky..

but Morgan and the crew made me

feel right at home as usual..

I even draged Jennifer (sassyrabbit)

and the La Leche crew!

*hope your better

It was fun last night.

my boy Pascu spun main room at 10. first time in NYC

Hacker laid down some phat double time tracks.

I think We're Alone Now missed u terribly though Z - she pouted all night and insisted that Lav and I carry her around.

Great friends and tunez

Good seeing the Wumper out again, and Laine, Jennifer, PhuturePhunk...etc. etc.

Things are just getting started with

the Pseudoden..

Morgan and the crew have lots in store

for all of us..

Open Decks is like a DJ's Playground..

But soon the place will be crawling

with weekly parties and CP events..

attachment.php?s=&postid=560755

In January 2002 sleepiswaste and myself have a very

cool event on the backburner...

the very first

installment of:

TRANSMISSIONS FROM PLANET MUGWUMPIA

with video artists,

Dancers..

Alien mind games,

Brain machines,

perfomances,

*Three rooms of music

(Global Breakbeat room..

w/ special guests La leche..

Electro and ambient room

with chill out pillows and smart bar..

and the usual

shenanegans from local DJs..)

STAY TUNED..

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!%7Boption%7D

Guest tilly

Switching the days definitely through the whole thing off, but the night was still fun!

The pseudo guys were really exhausted though..funny site! Laraver through down some sick tracks as well as the guy after him. Who was that anyway?

Hacker, I did not forget about you either ~ nice job 2nd time around although I wasn't in the back room all that much.

I have the say the highlight was inducting Phuturephunk into the CP gang. Welcome home buddy!

Thanks again Ken, Morgan and Holden! See ya all next week!

i had a feeling Z wasn't gonna be there, so i stayed home and mourned his absence instead. :rolleyes: :laughing:

phuturisticphunkphenomenon: you actually exist in the flesh? see, that's my problem. i mourn for 'Z-waste' and i end up missing 'da-phunk phenomenon'.

pseudo dudes: you guys should come to the Blakkat dumbo/lunatarium party saturday and work that circuit as well in promoting for your party. i think i speak for all of us when i say we'll chip in.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by loch

pseudo dudes: you guys should come to the Blakkat dumbo/lunatarium party saturday and work that circuit as well in promoting for your party. i think i speak for all of us when i say we'll chip in.

I already invited them as MY special guests so BACK OFF!!!!!

I'm sorry to have missed it to. When i got home from work and started ::drooling::, i knew Pseudo would'ave been too much 4 me:screwy:

But like the lochness said, i'll be coming to blackkat this Sat., hopefully tagging along with Synderella420 and a bunch of other recent "inductees" to the CP clan

Hack: glad to see you brought the house down again;)

See y'all Saturday

~PaPa:hat:

i had a feeling Z wasn't gonna be there, so i stayed home and mourned his absence instead. :rolleyes: :laughing:

phuturisticphunkphenomenon: you actually exist in the flesh? see, that's my problem. i mourn for 'Z-waste' and i end up missing 'da-phunk phenomenon'.

. . .LOL . .you build me up doood . . I wanted to meet you. . but there will definitely be days ahead. .

. . Everyone I met was dope. . rawk rawk rawk. . mugz, siceone, hacker (On da techstep!!!), laraver (dope tracks man!!), barvybe, Lavender, and two extra special shout outs to Tilly, for giving me the challenge that actually got me out of the house!! (you rawk girl . .) and to CotonCandy for gettin my ass to GTC wit time to spare . . and I just met her!!! . . now those two are classy ladies. . :D

. . peace yall . .