Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone been to Jamaica?

I'm going for New Years and I want to find out whats fun to do and see there. Obviously, i plan to spend most of my time chillin on the beach with a Corona in one hand and a spliff in the other. Speaking of that, I here its very easy to get weed there. I also heard they sell shroom tea in the little reggae shops. Does anyone know about all this?

Thanks

i got my ganja from the guitar player from the band at the hotel i stayed at. good quality shit... enjoy red stripe too :P

my brother and sister spent the trip hiking and taking day trips, and i spent most of the days sleeping on the beach and the nights they never saw me... two years later my sister was saying "yeah you were asleep the whole trip what... oh.... NOW I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!"

rob

Originally posted by lucabrase

I'm going for New Years and I want to find out whats fun to do and see there. Obviously, i plan to spend most of my time chillin on the beach with a Corona in one hand and a spliff in the other. Speaking of that, I here its very easy to get weed there. I also heard they sell shroom tea in the little reggae shops. Does anyone know about all this?

Thanks

my (now ex) bf and i went about 4 years ago. dont worry you will find just about anything you want down there w/o much trouble.

where on the island are you staying? we did the couple thing and just chilled out in ochos rios so i cannot tell you about any of the hard core partying.. but if you get a chance check out dunnes river falls. thats pretty cool. have fun, though - the hot beach on new years (jealous)

oh yeah, check your pm's, too! ;)

I got a 1/4 of an ounce for $20 at the airport. If I had waited I could have gotten double that amount at the hotel for the same price! Me adn 2 friends couldn't even finish the 1/4 ounce and we were there for 5 days. It was that good and we were constantly lit! Also recommend the mushroom tea!

Originally posted by bodi

I got a 1/4 of an ounce for $20 at the airport. If I had waited I could have gotten double that amount at the hotel for the same price! Me adn 2 friends couldn't even finish the 1/4 ounce and we were there for 5 days. It was that good and we were constantly lit! Also recommend the mushroom tea!

you mean to tell me that between 3 people, in 5 days, you couldnt smoke a 1/4 oz??? thats not even a half gram a day per person.

Originally posted by linabina

i might be goin there for spring break..... is it safe?

Sure it is! But you gotta use common sense! Stay in Negril and it'll be all good...I have plenty of hookups down there and I might make a trip down there in March - gotta talk to my uncle!

Definitely stay in Negril if possible. Any drug you want will not be difficult to find. At first its cool but eventually it gets annoying because everyone is trying to sell you drugs. As a matter a fact I was offered yay before I was offered bud. I dont do yay though. On my busride to the hotel we smoked three blunts (one of which we smoked with the tour guide who got it for us) and had drank double digit beers by the time we got off the bus. I swear from the moment I got on that bus to the time I got back to NYC I was not sober. Have fun and make sure you watch your back. The majority of the locals I met were mad cool smoked me out and whatever. But just like anywhere else there are some shady heads. Enjoy your trip and get FUCKED UP!!!!!

Peace