Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arrggggghhhhh!!!!!!Flakey Friends

SPYGIRL3

Can someone please tell me how you can be friends with someone one day, and then the next, they won't even talk to you????? It's not like you can ask them what's the issue, cause they aren't talking to you..... So annoyed:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can be mad or upset with someone, but I usually tell them why, I don't stone wall them..... Doesn't that seem like the "proper" thing to do???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Can someone please tell me how you can be friends with someone one day, and then the next, they won't even talk to you????? It's not like you can ask them what's the issue, cause they aren't talking to you..... So annoyed:mad: :mad: :mad:

I can be mad or upset with someone, but I usually tell them why, I don't stone wall them..... Doesn't that seem like the "proper" thing to do???

either they werent really friends to begin with

or they have poor communication skills

Originally posted by glowdancer

either they werent really friends to begin with

or they have poor communication skills

I found out there was some drama...so I guess it's poor communication skills........:blank: :blank:

Which makes me upset, because I thought something was wrong, and there was. I guess we all get caught up in the moment sometimes. I worry about my friends, I think it makes me over react sometims:confused:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Sometimes certain things happen to certain people that you couldn't imagine. Sounds cheesy, but sometimes you gotta work things out by yourself to conquer it. I speak from experience. Concern is greatly appreciated...;).

I do understand that things happen, life is full of crazy shit. Working out a problem does take time, there a problems that no one can help you with , but you. Experience makes you wiser, be it from something bad or something good. No two experiences are ever the same, even if they are from the same problem. Concern happens when you really care about someone and how their life is going. If things that are standard start to change and then just stop, makes you wonder. Hurt feelings can make for harsh words and judgements. Friends always want to help, even if all they can do is give you an ear..........

:blank: :blank: :blank:

I assume friend of yours, is already an grown, i mean like atleast over 18. If he/she wont talk at all, its very immature. Well leave a message on their answering machine with content like "Stop this shit please, its poitless, etc....."

Im sure true friend will get over it in couple of days even without any messages. If not, then is this situation worth worrying about?

Dont run after the situation, run ur own direction let the situation catch up with you. Reverse Psychology

Im going through that right now... One of my Bestfriends just bounced out of my life, and wont return my calls, emails, and blocked me on AIM...

who knows??? cant even find out why, wont talk to me, and he tells other friends no beef, just laying low, then you see him hanging out with everyone else still... who knows... another one of lifes mysteries...

"if you place something in your life that lacks the power to nourish it will eventually poison everything you love and destroy you.......no one can be the source of your content, it comes from within"

-maxi jazz

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

"if you place something in your life that lacks the power to nourish it will eventually poison everything you love and destroy you.......no one can be the source of your content, it comes from within"

-maxi jazz

HEY! that's a good quote, Big Poppa! I'll remember that concerning my ex who never returns my calls and blocks my emails. She just burns me up :mad:

Originally posted by crashedfx

I assume friend of yours, is already an grown, i mean like atleast over 18. If he/she wont talk at all, its very immature. Well leave a message on their answering machine with content like "Stop this shit please, its poitless, etc....."

Im sure true friend will get over it in couple of days even without any messages. If not, then is this situation worth worrying about?

Dont run after the situation, run ur own direction let the situation catch up with you. Reverse Psychology

Yeah, my friend is over 18, actually over 21. I dunno, I am gonna try not to let it get to me...... I am just worried that's all....

Originally posted by dgmodel

Im going through that right now... One of my Bestfriends just bounced out of my life, and wont return my calls, emails, and blocked me on AIM...

who knows??? cant even find out why, wont talk to me, and he tells other friends no beef, just laying low,who knows... another one of lifes mysteries...

Ditto that.......:(

Oh, when people do that, I just end it... I don't have time for 12yr old games.... If they decide they want to talk to me at some point thats fine, but i'm not playing the "hey, waste time and effort on finding out why your mad for no reason..." game...

Originally posted by joeg

Oh, when people do that, I just end it... I don't have time for 12yr old games.... If they decide they want to talk to me at some point thats fine, but i'm not playing the "hey, waste time and effort on finding out why your mad for no reason..." game...

I'm not sitting around waiting...If they wanna find me, they know how.

I'm sitting around waiting...If they wanna find me, they know how.

Yeah, thats the best way to do it... If you get in the habbit of jumping through hoops, you'll always do it... and people take advantage of that. So fuck em, I say jump for no one :)

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, thats the best way to do it... If you get in the habbit of jumping through hoops, you'll always do it... and people take advantage of that. So fuck em, I say jump for no one :)

So true.....Sometimes you make an exception, but for the part no one else should rule your life.....Oh well, the world is still go on, everything happens for a reason......