Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Pussy Eaters

fierydesire

Guest gabo

It depends what kind of a mood I am in. I might start off slow and tease alot, just barely touching her clit with my tongue and working my way up to long slow licks. Sometimes I am sooo horny that I just rip her panties off and bury my face in that pussy getting my face wet from ear to ear!

Depends, since i do enjoy to eat pussy, sometimes it gets

out of control and i just feel like i wanna do it very rough :)

But most of the time, i do start slow.... I dont even

start to eat right away.... I go down little slow, gently,

teasing her a little bit, making her want it.....

But its hard to explain, almost everytime is unique ;)

And girls that know they like it, usually show you how

they want, so you dont have to wonder ;)

And anyway its doesent matter, as long as you do it good,

it always ends with a nice orgazm for you females :)

Originally posted by fierydesire

When you go down on a girl, do you like to take it nice and slow or do you like to get all savage like? :tongue:

Which way in your opinion will make the girl legs quiver?

Do you taste our cum? Someone told me it taste similiar to what you eat. So we are what we eat?

Personally, I like to change it up....start slow, speed up, slow down. It's important to lick EVERYWHERE, not just the sweet spot. Also, use them fingers...the g-spot is crucial. Alot of guys forget about their hands and just bury their face in it. Don't just eat the kitty, enjoy it. And NEVER neglect the ass -- fingers and tongue. If you are going to go down, spend more than a few minutes down there.

I like the taste personally. the wetter the better.

You're face in the kat, fingers on her g-spot and in her ass...other hand on her tits........make it fun!!

And don't forget, there's more positions than one to enjoy that meal....juist my thoughts!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by greeneyes234

Personally, I like to change it up....start slow, speed up, slow down. It's important to lick EVERYWHERE, not just the sweet spot. Also, use them fingers...the g-spot is crucial. Alot of guys forget about their hands and just bury their face in it. Don't just eat the kitty, enjoy it. And NEVER neglect the ass -- fingers and tongue. If you are going to go down, spend more than a few minutes down there.

I like the taste personally. the wetter the better.

You're face in the kat, fingers on her g-spot and in her ass...other hand on her tits........make it fun!!

And don't forget, there's more positions than one to enjoy that meal....juist my thoughts!!

:

:eek: :eek: :jawdrop::grin3::hump:

Fierydesire,

I wanted to say my opinion on a girls point of view. When I my b/f goes dowdn on me I like it slow at first, just the tongue then he nibbles on the c. Then i like when he slides his fingers in very slowly. when I get the butterflies at this point i just want him to f*** me. That when he speeds up tongue, finger and all.

When I do it to my girlfriend I go slow and move my fingers since girls know what the like it is pretty much the same for everygirl in order to make her finish and it doesn't taste bad. My first time i was scared of the taste and smell but wdhen it got down to bussiness i realize that i got work up for nothing. But it does leave a after taste, Just brush your teeth when your done.

It's kinda like jamming with a band. Each is different. It's just a matter of finding her groove. The idea is to keep her squirming and moaning. I feel my technique is too complex to put into words, though i do believe in using everything that i can...tongue, lips, fingers, nose...a finger on the g-spot is always a good thing.

OMG

I go down on a girl and will stay down there all day if she asked me to!!! I LOVE going down on a girl!! When down there my whole point is to keep her on edge not expecting what my toungue, fingers are doing. I love when a girl grabs my head and pulls my face into her twat, humping my face like she is going to explode. When a girl comes on my face i try to get as much of the juices in my mouth as possible. I can go down on a girl and not have sex and still be satisfied. I dont know why:confused:

have any of you guys tried putting pressure on the other area. some girls find it uncomfotable onle because that is like a forbidden area but once they fell more comfortable believe me it feels reallygood. If you f*** in the ass you can hit the g spot alot easier.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

OMG

I go down on a girl and will stay down there all day if she asked me to!!! I LOVE going down on a girl!! When down there my whole point is to keep her on edge not expecting what my toungue, fingers are doing. I love when a girl grabs my head and pulls my face into her twat, humping my face like she is going to explode. When a girl comes on my face i try to get as much of the juices in my mouth as possible. I can go down on a girl and not have sex and still be satisfied. I dont know why:confused:

:woah:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by wildkitty

have any of you guys tried putting pressure on the other area. some girls find it uncomfotable onle because that is like a forbidden area but once they fell more comfortable believe me it feels reallygood. If you f*** in the ass you can hit the g spot alot easier.

eating a girls ass is fun and a turn on for me!!

I just want to put my tongue in every orrifice in her body:D :confused:

Nothings forbidden when you're down there.....most girls like that, too....just gotta take your time. And yeah, if you f*** her in the ass, and use them fingers up front......the orgasms can be CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by XxS87xX

OMG

me too! Sometimes thats all i want to do is go down on my girl, I need nothing in return.

That is really great that you can go down on your girl and be satisfied. But I know you would like either a hot wet pussy or tongue on your piece after all that excitment. I know i wouldn't want my man to go unfinished.

well if I had to choose... i would pick the hot wet pussy... mmmmmm hot and wet:)