Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

sumguy

so let me get this straight.... all that will be attending will be getting laid? everyone will be fucking one another? ladies, you'll let some stranger fuck you? guys, do you really think you will be getting laid? do you all think that this will happen? yes? or a huge fucking no?

here are my thoughts.... this idea is so pathetic to me BECAUSE it will not happen. I'm sure u all will get together and nothing remotly close to a "shagfest" (lol!!!) will take place.

PEOPLE!!! come on now!! lets be realistic here. lets say 20 of you show up...... lets say 100 of you show up.... then what? will u all just get naked and fuck the hell out of one another? I know you won't. you know you won't.

Don't get me wrong. it's a great idea in theory. but the chances of it happening are a big fat zero!!

I'm not too worried about who gets mad @ this post because if you have even thought of going to this, I'm your fucking reality check. can anyone say STD? or will there be a doctor to test everyone @ the door? do any of you think? or do u just post bull shit to seem like you are someone that people like?

This is a message board and most of you on here are so full of your own shit that it makes me want to yack on my keyboard.

but hey, make sure u all bring your dildos! after you all realize that you have played yourself by attending this hoax, you can all have sword fights with your dildos! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This post is pretty fucked up but...

not everyone is going to have sex or get laid or be apart of a huge orgy. I post how i feel on this board and I am going Shagfest to meet board members that I talk to and post with. Appearantly you were going or are going because is all about fucking, Even if you aren't going use common sense people are just having fun on the boards. There might be a couple of people who go home with each other but its not all about sex.

Originally posted by greeneyes234

of one of those fuckin prudes.......

go get beat off cous, and leave others to do what they want....

you probably suck in bed!!!!

before i get banned from CP for pissing everyone off.....

ya' got me green.... i'm a prude who is terrible in bed. WTF?

have fun at the fuckfest. try not to fuck to many girls. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by XxS87xX

This post is pretty fucked up but...

not everyone is going to have sex or get laid or be apart of a huge orgy. I post how i feel on this board and I am going Shagfest to meet board members that I talk to and post with. Appearantly you were going or are going because is all about fucking, Even if you aren't going use common sense people are just having fun on the boards. There might be a couple of people who go home with each other but its not all about sex.

you said it all dude..... if no one will be fucking, why hype it up to seem like that is going to happen? That's the definition of "how to play yourself."

I would have reacted the same way if the rave of the year was promoted in the same fassion (lights, music, outdoors, free drugs...etc), and then just didn't happen.

get me?

ok i dont like the way u speak ur mind

however ive had similiar feelings

i mean people call it a shagfest but in reality the first one doesnt sound like there was much shagging, haha

i also think some people get carried away talking about it

they say shit how they want an orgy, etc

but i dont think the same people saying this will actually take part

i agree when i read some of the replies by men and female on the shagfest, i was like yeah right

and just took it as they are saying it jokingly

i think theyre def is a double standard in a sense, i feel a lot of the females were saying shit jokingly as for the men they are dead serious in having an orgy, haha

i myself just replied that i might go

and i am serious about bringing my whip and spanking everyone

and i have already done that in the last meetup

as far as sexual behavior if i go i will be bringing someone

i am an exhibitionist, but unlike ur assumptions i wouldnt have sex with just anyone

well there is my long tangent of thoughts on this

Originally posted by greeneyes234

may not get laid, but some people will. It's just a meetup to place names with faces....and act on some of those "message board crushes"...

Everyone on this board is horny, but not everyone is down to fuck just anyone. It's just fun to flirt.....

nah mean??

nah exactly what u mean.... then why not call it another meet up.... not a shagfest?

It's false advertising! :)

the people expecting to there to be a shagfest may go nutty and start beating people over the head with their dildo! or whipping people intending to harm instead of please!

Originally posted by sumguy

This is a message board and most of you on here are so full of your own shit that it makes me want to yack on my keyboard.

So ironic huh? I just came in here to take a quick peek and see this guy hating like a mo' fo'!

Full of shit...you're right...but wait a sec - YOU keep coming back and posting shit like this. If you have ANY problem with stuff that peeps post here (don't give me that shit that you don't either - or you wouldn't have posted this in the first place!)...THEN DON'T READ THEM - PERIOD!

Shit man, what do you expect from the sex board - people talking about milk and cookies??

Some peeps can be as dumb as a "hot-pocket" sometimes!! :rolleyes:

Back to obscurity I go !

Originally posted by xxlea

I didnt' think people actually took it that serious. If you read on a flyer about a Halloween Party, would you expect REAL ghost or flying witches?

What it boils down to is a cheap excuse to get drunk!

actually ive learned any suggestion of sex given to a man

will be taken seriously,, no matter how obvious it may have been said jokingly

Originally posted by spragga25

So ironic huh? I just came in here to take a quick peek and see this guy hating like a mo' fo'!

Full of shit...you're right...but wait a sec - YOU keep coming back and posting shit like this. If you have ANY problem with stuff that peeps post here (don't give me that shit that you don't either - or you wouldn't have posted this in the first place!)...THEN DON'T READ THEM - PERIOD!

Shit man, what do you expect from the sex board - people talking about milk and cookies??

Back to obscurity I go !

what? go back and re-read what i put. i have no problem with people on here. i have a problem with people that make shit up to impress others. and i'm not hating. i'm just pointing out the obvious that for one reason or another, no one sees on here.... hmmmm...

some people can be as dumb as a "spragga25" sometimes!! see, i can be funny too!!

now go get my milk and cookies bitch.

because many people have thought the same thing about the "SHagfest" :D

as the "organizer" i might as well clear a few things......

This is a meetup.

Like any other meetup: NY board, Cp meetup, Vip meetup....any meetup that has taken place!!!

Only this is the SEX BOARD meetup and we "call it"

S-H-A-G-F-E-S-T just for a name :rolleyes: Got it?? JUST FOR A NAME. christ.

It gets me really irritated having to explain that time and time again.....Sumguy, its not the question that you ask, its the way you ask it that pisses people off

::I got that way, but cooled off because its a common question::

;)

::phew:: Sex at the meetup is entirely up to the perpetrators....It has nothing to do with showing up just to fuck ::that defeats the purpose of the "sex board meetup":: Of course there will be no sex AT THE MEETUP because its in a public place, as far as afterwards goes....hey its on you. ::ya got some charm ya get laid j/k::

Half of us here have already met...half of us havent, this is just a way to bond. I still to this day dont understand how people could confuse the whole get together as an actual "swingers party" :idea:

Well whatever...its going to be public, in a restaurant, like the first Shagfest was. DO WHAT YOU WANT AT THIS "MEETUP" :

spank, fondle, kiss, drink, or just talk...as long as you have a good time.

HOPE THAT CLEARED SOMETHINGS UP!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

because many people have thought the same thing about the "SHagfest" :D

as the "organizer" i might as well clear a few things......

This is a meetup.

Like any other meetup: NY board, Cp meetup, Vip meetup....any meetup that has taken place!!!

Only this is the SEX BOARD meetup and we "call it"

S-H-A-G-F-E-S-T just for a name :rolleyes: Got it?? JUST FOR A NAME. christ.

It gets me really irritated having to explain that time and time again.....Sumguy, its not the question that you ask, its the way you ask it that pisses people off

::I got that way, but cooled off because its a common question::

;)

::phew:: Sex at the meetup is entirely up to the perpetrators....It has nothing to do with showing up just to fuck ::that defeats the purpose of the "sex board meetup":: Of course there will be no sex AT THE MEETUP because its in a public place, as far as afterwards goes....hey its on you. ::ya got some charm ya get laid j/k::

Half of us here have already met...half of us havent, this is just a way to bond. I still to this day dont understand how people could confuse the whole get together as an actual "swingers party" :idea:

Well whatever...its going to be public, in a restaurant, like the first Shagfest was. DO WHAT YOU WANT AT THIS "MEETUP" :

spank, fondle, kiss, drink, or just talk...as long as you have a good time.

HOPE THAT CLEARED SOMETHINGS UP!!!! :tongue:

I'm not trying to piss any one off here.....except maybe spragga..... whatever.

have fun at your fuckfest. oh and make sure you all talk about me and what a dick i am..... i'm sure i'll be the talk of this get together.....

:rolleyes:

have fun at your fuckfest. oh and make sure you all talk about me and what a dick i am..... i'm sure i'll be the talk of this get together.....

:rolleyes:

Highly doubt it.

Maybe you should come and see what these meetup are all about. Then you can make a solid opinion.

what? go back and re-read what i put. i have no problem with people on here. i have a problem with people that make shit up to impress others. and i'm not hating. i'm just pointing out the obvious that for one reason or another, no one sees on here.... hmmmm...

some people can be as dumb as a "spragga25" sometimes!! see, i can be funny too!!

jesus what a hypocrite you may not have a problem with people in the board but I have a problem with you being an asshole for no reason. so what people like to talk about sex so what? the sky isnt gonna fall chicken little you dont like it then fine leave just bounce and stop being such a tool go play D&D or something and leave our shag fest alone..

yeah I like shg carpet so what..

Beat of Creep

Impress others?!?! What are people making up on here? IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD FOR GOD'S SAKE!! Don't take shit seriously schmuck!

And for the record - I will beat your ass within an inch of your life - comprende?

Impress others?!?! What are people making up on here? IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD FOR GOD'S SAKE!! Don't take shit seriously schmuck!

And for the record - I will beat your ass within an inch of your life - comprende?

Ill help

so let me get this straight.... all that will be attending will be getting laid? everyone will be fucking one another? ladies, you'll let some stranger fuck you? guys, do you really think you will be getting laid? do you all think that this will happen? yes? or a huge fucking no?

here are my thoughts.... this idea is so pathetic to me BECAUSE it will not happen. I'm sure u all will get together and nothing remotly close to a "shagfest" (lol!!!) will take place.

PEOPLE!!! come on now!! lets be realistic here. lets say 20 of you show up...... lets say 100 of you show up.... then what? will u all just get naked and fuck the hell out of one another? I know you won't. you know you won't.

Don't get me wrong. it's a great idea in theory. but the chances of it happening are a big fat zero!!

I'm not too worried about who gets mad @ this post because if you have even thought of going to this, I'm your fucking reality check. can anyone say STD? or will there be a doctor to test everyone @ the door? do any of you think? or do u just post bull shit to seem like you are someone that people like?

but hey, make sure u all bring your dildos! after you all realize that you have played yourself by attending this hoax, you can all have sword fights with your dildos! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Youre an idiot...

Back to obscurity I go !

Damn babe, pooped in for a second...some back...BTW you tell him

Sumguy, the shagfest is supposed to be funa dn we all like to fuck around. Some of us have met already and we aren't all talk...trust me;)

But shagfest is a better name cause it has a sweet ring to it...But it will be funa dn everyone just wants to put a face with the boardname..so don't start bashing it