Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for all you muziklovers...

muziklover23

What's the one song that you've always wanted and have just never been able to get your hands on? For me, that ever-elusive track has been the Jonathan Peters 2001 WMC mix of "Let the Sunshine In" by the Fifth Dimension. I just heard it again this past Saturday at SF, and I absolutely love it. I've been trying to find it since I first heard him play it in Miami, with no success whatsoever. What track do you muziklovers most desire?

Originally posted by ketaman

Luz - in your eyes

:(

is it EVER coming out?!

I feel your pain. I love the fact that Jonathan plays so many great tracks that are unavailable, because it makes the SF experience that much better, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to have them for myself.

Originally posted by muziklover23

I feel your pain. I love the fact that Jonathan plays so many great tracks that are unavailable, because it makes the SF experience that much better, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to have them for myself.

good point:) and the wmc sunshine mix is what my greedy little hands would love to get a hold of too.add the aftermath jim heinz rework mix.:D

Concerning LUZ, Its a great song...but geez!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin release the damn thing already...I think holding out on it is gonna kill it. Remember what happened to Aubrey??? Everyone was sweaaaatin that song so much. When it finally came out, it sorta flopped....What do you guys think?

i found a track labeled jonathan peters - sunshine wmc 2001 mix on ag...it was the last track i had on my sattelite list...i left it running over night and i dled 300 megs...30 tracks (i know madd slow only 56 k)...and i remember it should be that last one i dled...but it mysteriously dissapeared...i think jp's henches got it from me...lol...:D :D :D :D :D

JP should do what skribble did wit his CD..Skribble had three exclusive songs Cybeslam,Alexis,& Brand New Day wether they were good or not he released the CD wit em before they got out & made more peeps pick up his CD....even though the mixes are 5mins long wich will keep peeps wanting the full mixes....JPs CD has been pushed back till god knows when but if he did that it will make him money & everyone happy.....but this probally neva happen...wishfull thinkin....I guess...:blank:

the rational of not releasing the luz tracks are simple.jp wants a major label to sign her,there for not releasing her track so she gets a larger sum of money.it will eventually get released.its not like he is holding on to them to be greedy(well maybe a little..lol)and as for skribbles cd the reason why he put tracks on them that weren't released was because those tracks are signed just not pressed yet.:):cool: