Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its 10am and I just came back from SF

SF was banging this morning. Went there after world (which sucked fucking horse cock) then went to sf at 3. was packed the whole night/day and is probaby still pumping now.

sf was nuts as usual.

ps. i know i'm from elite fitness but even the guys at sf scare the shit out of me, fucking huge over there...

you all left way too early...I closed for the first time... WOW... the beats he layed down... and how everyone is like family that late in the day... dancing with each other in the circles... fuckin siiiiick.

hands down the best party ive been to.

Originally posted by magilicuti

SF was banging this morning. Went there after world (which sucked fucking horse cock) then went to sf at 3. was packed the whole night/day and is probaby still pumping now.

sf was nuts as usual.

ps. i know i'm from elite fitness but even the guys at sf scare the shit out of me, fucking huge over there...

Shit Bro I didn the same shit. Went to World and then SF. I thought that the music at world was good. It was a good change of pace. The place was empty though and I got all this white shit all over my clothes. GRRRRRRR SF was off the hook...

definently a hot party, sorry crstalmethod, but to me that wasn't a typical party. i don't know what you consider hot then.

yeah world was fucking horrible, the whole time i was there i was waiting for the place to pick up. looked at my watch and i was like holy shit its like 3 and its still dead

Originally posted by roninmess

Closed at 6PM on the dot.

i would have stayed longer but i was too fucking hungry.

do they start serving alcohol at a certain time again? and how is it when it closes? packed? it was still packed at 8am when i was bouncing

stacker 2 is crazy shit btw

anyone eat at that bagel store by sf btw? how is that place? stupid question but just wondering

There are never stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions.

In any case, they're not really a bagel shop. It's a bagel outlet. They distribute bagels throughout the city. If I remember correctly, you can get a bagel or juice, but they don't have cream cheese nor butter nor a microwave.

i would have stayed longer but i was too fucking hungry.

do they start serving alcohol at a certain time again? and how is it when it closes? packed? it was still packed at 8am when i was bouncing

stacker 2 is crazy shit btw

8am is when it starts getting really good!!

damn it! i wanted to go but i had to be the good friend and go back to boston for my best friend's going away party! i was hoping it was going to be like halloween -- overpacked and the music sucked, but all my friends that went had the same ("off the hook") reviews... :mad: oh well what are you gonna do, right?

sigh, well i met mark whalberg though on sat night! and they did have an afterhours club (note: all clubs in boston close at 2am) that opened up from 2am-2pm - it was like a mini-factory! lol and just as freakin' hot! (wanted to freakin strip as soon as i got in there)