Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U Know What Sucks....

Originally posted by sumguy

what a pair of fucking losers.... how could either one of you post about your personal relationship on a message board?

don't either of you have any "real" friends u can go bitch too? Jesus Christ.....

Lmao... Im starting to like you... you are funny...

(not that this is a laughing matter just right when you least expect this cat to pop up bam! he comes out of nowhere... lol youure aiight...)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What r u losers talking about???? I am the life of this dying board!!! Take me seriously???? I fucking hope not!!!! Kick my ass in 30 seconds???? Bitch puhleazzee!!! Why act like a tough ass online man? what r u proving? what will come of it? not a damn thing... so please, just stop it.

Purchase of a computer - $900 dollars

Connection to the internet - $29/month

Signing on to CP - nada

Looking down at Sumguy lying in a pool of his own blood after a 30 second "ragga style" beatdown:

F'n PRICELESS!!!!!

Now shut your trap and take your beatdown like a man! :blown:

Originally posted by linabina

... and for those of us that arent, some advice can be helpful... :mad:

I cant express my feelings and so forth so i come on Cp... to Vent and so forth... whether or not ppl read my shit is strictly up to their discretion and wether or not I take their advice is my prerogative... So When Ppl post their probs thats why I answer becuase I can feel for them / relate what their going to through... has nothing to do with being losers or having no friends... (which by the way im guilty of both) Whatever you prolly wont even read this... Later Gaytor.

Originally posted by spragga25

Purchase of a computer - $900 dollars

Connection to the internet - $29/month

Signing on to CP - nada

Looking down at Sumguy lying in a pool of his own blood after a 30 second "ragga style" beatdown:

F'n PRICELESS!!!!!

Now shut your trap and take your beatdown like a man! :blown:

HEY!! That's like one of those "priceless" ads!!! You are one of the smart one's, arent you?

Originally posted by dgmodel

I cant express my feelings and so forth so i come on Cp... to Vent and so forth... whether or not ppl read my shit is strictly up to their discretion and wether or not I take their advice is my prerogative... So When Ppl post their probs thats why I answer becuase I can feel for them / relate what their going to through... has nothing to do with being losers or having no friends... (which by the way im guilty of both) Whatever you prolly wont even read this... Later Gaytor.

i understand... i come on here to vent when i feel the need.. to talk about things with people who can give me some kind of advice... and if it helps or whatever, then who gives a fuck whether its thru a computer screen or if we are "real" friends? some of us use this board for different purposes... sumguy chooses to use it to fuckin bash people and talk shit behind a damn screen. i have plenty of friends and plenty of people here for me when i need someone to talk to... but sometimes i like to get advice and ideas from people who dont personally know me, just so i know their opinions or advice isnt one-sided. fuckin shoot me cuz i try to accomplish something by some of my posts on this board unlike people like sumguy and chosenone who just come here to start trouble when theres just no need to.

What r u losers talking about???? I am the life of this dying board!!! Take me seriously???? I fucking hope not!!!! Kick my ass in 30 seconds???? Bitch puhleazzee!!! Why act like a tough ass online man? what r u proving? what will come of it? not a damn thing... so please, just stop it.

hey, you are totally right - it's called DRAMA! so give it to us!!!!!:tongue: