Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do people play the "i can't call him/her yet" game?

weyes

we got really close last night - this guy i just started seeing - (in the bedroom, i mean) and i wanna talk to him so badly tonight, but there's that fear there that i'd freak him out if i did... why do guys and girls have to play that stupid game about waiting to call each other after certain events (these and others) when they really want to call each other at that moment? :(

u just said so urself... b/c ur afraid ull freak him out if u call him... but i say go for it.... if u can share intimacy in the bedroom, then im sure u can share thoughts over the telephone. u know? and if u freak him out then thats his problem ;)lol im not really much help i know... but i just say call him.

Originally posted by linabina

u just said so urself... b/c ur afraid ull freak him out if u call him... but i say go for it.... if u can share intimacy in the bedroom, then im sure u can share thoughts over the telephone. u know? and if u freak him out then thats his problem ;) lol im not really much help i know... but i just say call him.

its all part of the game and you know it... people love a challenge. that couple of days of not talking adds mystery. Makes the other start saying why hasn't the person called. you talk about it with friends and feel all awkward, then finally you get the call and you are so excited. the problem is the game isn't concrete and everyone plays differently and by different rules so when you think about it, its just crazy and torturous but for some reason we all play it. some better than others though.

I totally agree... i like to play hard to get cause if u make them think ur not very interested the girl usually try harder just to figure out why they cant get u!!! dont even lie and say it doesnt work cause it did and it does... uve had the game played on u once in ur life and if u havent... CALL ME!! lol

well most of the time one person waits for the other to call first just to assure themselves that the person wants them. girls always expect the guys to call. then again the guys dont want to call cuz they dont want to seem desperate. so basically its a game cuz if the 2 sides really like each other the waiting is worth it thats all but it can make u flip sometimes.

TVD OH U DIDNT KNOW

i have to work till 11 tonight, but when we first met, he told me i could call him till 3 (that was just a random time, but his point was that i could call him as late as i want). hells yeah, when i get home, i'm gonna call him. besides, part of my point is that i wanna talk to him more before we do anymore of that sex stuff (sorry, sex board ;) ) .