Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: My ass your finger, whats that all about???

dgmodel

Well I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now! I asked my past two boyfriends and they both grudgingly said ok, but just not now, lol! I finally got to do it for all of five seconds before he made me stop. Oh well, maybe one of these days...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Trying to put your fingers near assholes all the time... is this some sort of ill technique im being to closed minded about and should experience this or is this just the weirdos I run into???

Whats up???

wtf...you're gonna tell me you never stuck your finger in your balloon knot while jerkin off in the shower...enuff of this bullshit...i know its supposed to be sumthin guys never, I MEAN NEVER TALK ABOUT but enuff of the taboo shit...this is the sexboard and lets keep it real

so maybe a good question is how many fingers have you gotten in there while jerkin off in the shower???

Trying to put your fingers near assholes all the time... is this some sort of ill technique im being to closed minded about and should experience this or is this just the weirdos I run into???

Whats up???

Umm...MY ass, UR finger...what's THAT all about???? Guys LUV to play down there on a girlie, but when I try to do it back they flip!WTF?!?!?!?

Whats up???

no ur not close minded, I dont like it..I dont know what the fascination is with it..

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now! I asked my past two boyfriends and they both grudgingly said ok, but just not now, lol! I finally got to do it for all of five seconds before he made me stop. Oh well, maybe one of these days...

so when are we hanging out, little girl???

Originally posted by vision

wtf...you're gonna tell me you never stuck your finger in your balloon knot while jerkin off in the shower...enuff of this bullshit...i know its supposed to be sumthin guys never, I MEAN NEVER TALK ABOUT but enuff of the taboo shit...this is the sexboard and lets keep it real

so maybe a good question is how many fingers have you gotten in there while jerkin off in the shower???

MY FIST!!! and then after that was so pleasing I curiously grabbeed the shampoo bottle and put on the floor and SAT ON IT! then i slipped and looked up and found some nasty lil web cam... I guess that must have been yours... i was wondering who was watching me this whole time...