Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Not Yell Directly Into People's Ears

it is hard to talk with someone in a club, and i'd rather not try than have someone yell DIRECTLY into my ear canal. this hurts like a BITCH. and it actually really pisses me off

now, most of the people who do this to me are friends, so i don't want to do it back to them, but at NO TIME should anyone yell at the top of their lungs DIRECTLY INTO ANYONE'S EAR CANAL, regardless of how loud surrounding noises may be

my ears hurt and ring more from this than from the sound system, when i go out. there have been times when people put their lips against my ear lobe and SCREAM. what the fuck is that?

what you should do: keep a relatively safe distance and yell off-target of the ear. the ear is designed to channel vibrations inward, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL DIRECTLY INTO ANYONE'S EAR

the more i think about it, the more i get really pissed off about the whole situation. where the hell do some people get the idea that at any time yelling directly into the ear does not hurt like a motherfuckin bitch?? and when did i ever hear anything that warranted it? NEVER

WHAT???

haha, sorry had to go there....

but i know what you mean... that SHARP vibration that you feel when someone yells into your ear... most of the time the people are F-ed up on SOMETHING so they don't even KNOW that they're yelling...

it's pretty bad when someone SPITS into your ear or your cheek too while they're talking... :mad:

Originally posted by maximman

WHAT???

it's pretty bad when someone SPITS into your ear or your cheek too while they're talking... :mad:

Yeah that sux..especially when that person knows he/she spit on ur face and you have to just stand there pretending that the spit didnt actually hit u, even though the whole time they are talking to you, you FEEL the little spit glob on your face(not even comprehending what they are actually saying cuz u are so distracted by the spit) and can't wait till they walk away so you can nonchalantly wipe it off.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yeah that sux..especially when that person knows he/she spit on ur face and you have to just stand there pretending that the spit didnt actually hit u, even though the whole time they are talking to you, you FEEL the little spit glob on your face(not even comprehending what they are actually saying cuz u are so distracted by the spit) and can't wait till they walk away so you can nonchalantly wipe it off.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG... i completely forgot about that... yeah, i hate when that happens and you just gotta stand there and let them finish their story even though all you're thinking about is that digusting spot of slobber, splattered across your face...

+ it works against girl's makeup....or for it, depending on the girl.....:D :D :D

Originally posted by maximman

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG... i completely forgot about that... yeah, i hate when that happens and you just gotta stand there and let them finish their story even though all you're thinking about is that digusting spot of slobber, splattered across your face...

...Or, How about when YOU accidentlly spit on someones face while speaking to them, and you know that they know, and that they are pretending that they didnt feel it...But YOU could actually see it sparkling right on their Cheek!!! And you Know excactly how they are feeling at that MOMENT!!!:D :D

you sound like Kramer...in that Seinfeld episode,when he explains the phantom spit. When Keith Hernandez spit, it ricochet off of George and hit Kramer in the back of the head lol.

...Or, How about when YOU accidentlly spit on someones face while speaking to them, and you know that they know, and that they are pretending that they didnt feel it...But YOU could actually see it sparkling right on their Cheek!!! And you Know excactly how they are feeling at that MOMENT!!!:D :D

hahha... seriously... and it's glimmering off the ceiling lights and you finish your conversation just staring at that ONE SPOT.... and you can't just like wipe your lips mid sentence... so the drool starts... uh... yeah... well i hate that.... :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

LOL, that hurts so much. And the irony is that they're yelling so loud, you can't even hear what they're saying...

...YUP.....It's like, is what that person has to say SOOOO Damn important that it cant wait 'till later, when there is a more appropriate moment where the Bass in NOT pumping To the MAXiMUM VoLuME????:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by trancend

you know whats worse than your friends yelling something important in your ear?

some shady ass dirtbag kid yelling E, K, GLASS, ACID, DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...someone at a PARTy was acTUALLy Yelling "MORPHiNE, MORPHiNE, MORPHiNE"

I WAS LikE, "R U KiDDiNGGGGG MEEEE!!!!":confused: :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...someone at a PARTy was acTUALLy Yelling "MORPHiNE, MORPHiNE, MORPHiNE"

I WAS LikE, "R U KiDDiNGGGGG MEEEE!!!!":confused: :confused:

lol, i knew you'd appreciate that haha

but morphine?? what are they gonna do set up an IV drip in the middle of the dance floor?? :laugh:

Clubs should have a sign at the entrance stating the topic of this thread in big flourescent letters!! Man I hate that too when people yell into my ear...IT friggen hurts!! I always just wave my arm and shake my head no with hopes they get whats goin on..

Originally posted by mysterynyc

you sound like Kramer...in that Seinfeld episode,when he explains the phantom spit. When Keith Hernandez spit, it ricochet off of George and hit Kramer in the back of the head lol.

you forgot about the second spitter, from the grassy knoll...it was Roger McDowell!

WHAT?

Originally posted by deanna11

it is hard to talk with someone in a club, and i'd rather not try than have someone yell DIRECTLY into my ear canal. this hurts like a BITCH. and it actually really pisses me off

now, most of the people who do this to me are friends, so i don't want to do it back to them, but at NO TIME should anyone yell at the top of their lungs DIRECTLY INTO ANYONE'S EAR CANAL, regardless of how loud surrounding noises may be

my ears hurt and ring more from this than from the sound system, when i go out. there have been times when people put their lips against my ear lobe and SCREAM. what the fuck is that?

what you should do: keep a relatively safe distance and yell off-target of the ear. the ear is designed to channel vibrations inward, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL DIRECTLY INTO ANYONE'S EAR

the more i think about it, the more i get really pissed off about the whole situation. where the hell do some people get the idea that at any time yelling directly into the ear does not hurt like a motherfuckin bitch?? and when did i ever hear anything that warranted it? NEVER