Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition: Get Sumguy And Chosenone Off This Board

Originally posted by xtcgspot

this has gotta stop, its pointless. if u want these 2 off of our board, then add a reply to this petition, and we'll make sure dave sees it. let me be the first to "sign" it:

These guys bash heads with me all the time on the NJ board but they make you post intelligently or they rip you a new a-hole.

STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY MAMMA'S BOY................

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

These guys bash heads with me all the time on the NJ board but they make you post intelligently or they rip you a new a-hole.

STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY MAMMA'S BOY................

Mamma's boy like Cumguy.......oh wait, he doesn't have a momma anymore.........sorry! :blown:

Originally posted by sumguy

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY!!!

I REALLY WILL HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE ALL DAMN DAY DUE TO XTCGSPOT'S FUTILE ATTEMPT TO BAN ME!!!

HIS MEEK ATTEMPT TO BAN US FROM THIS BOARD STEMS FROM THE LACK OF LOVE AND ATTENTION HE GOT AS A KID.

HENCE IS CRY BABY PERSONA IN THIS BOARD...IT'S SO SAD TO SEE A SO-CALLED MAN CRYING LIKE A CAT IN HEAT

Originally posted by spragga25

Mamma's boy like Cumguy.......oh wait, he doesn't have a momma anymore.........sorry! :blown:

OH IS THAT ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH FAGGY...YOUR RAMBLING MEANS NOTHING TO ME SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT DA' FUCK UP AND GO SIT IN THE CORNER BOY WITH CRY BABY XTCGSPOT.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

OH IS THAT ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH FAGGY...YOUR RAMBLING MEANS NOTHING TO ME SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT DA' FUCK UP AND GO SIT IN THE CORNER BOY WITH CRY BABY XTCGSPOT.

Why should I argue with you....you won't give me the satisfaction of kicking your ass you little girl...don't waste my time unless you come to nyc and take your beating like the little whore that you are.

Why should I argue with you....you won't give me the satisfaction of kicking your ass you little girl...don't waste my time unless you come to nyc and take your beating like the little whore that you are.

FAGGA! BRO!! BUDDY!!! COME ON NOW PAL!!!

SO FROM HERE ON, ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE "I'LL BEAT YOU UP!"

COME ON TO THE INTELLECTUAL LEVEL YOU ASS. LEAVE THE ASS KICKING FOR PEOPLE YOU WILL ACTUALLY MEET!

now thats just wrong :(

regardless of choseneone, sumguy or anyone that brings bullshit or drama....

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!!! its just the goddam internet, some of you people like live and die by clubplanet.... get over it already!! :mad:

sorry, just venting

chill out with all the fucking drama!! yes sumguy and chosenone are total assholes but they should stay, just ignore all posts and replies, plus lay off XTC I think he is mad cool ( from what I read anyway) So no more drama and Gabo your doing a great job

MY MOTHER IS ALIVE AND WELL.... I LIED ON PURPOSE TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PERSON U REALLY ARE..... TOO MUCH FOR YOUR LITTLE MIND TO BELIEVE? WELL I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE AMONG THE LOWEST KIND ON MY PLANET.

I TELL U MY MOM PASSED AWAY WHEN I WAS 6. SO U WENT TO TOWN ON ME OVER IT. IF U HAVE A CONSCIENCE, U SHOULD FEEL BAD. OR MAYBE I'M GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT.... THE WAY U CONTINUE TO MAKE FUN OF MY MOM'S PASSING AWAY SHOWS ME A FEW THINGS....

1- YOU ARE NO OLDER THE 15. -OR-

2- YOU ARE PROBABLY SOMEONE WITH NOT TOO MANY TRUE (KEY WORD!!) FRIENDS. -OR-

3- YOU LACK SELF ESTEEM.

I'M THINKING THAT IT'S A COMBO BETWEEN #'S 2 AND 3.

FAGGA! BRO!! BUDDY!!! COME ON NOW PAL!!!

SO FROM HERE ON, ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS WILL BE "I'LL BEAT YOU UP!"

COME ON TO THE INTELLECTUAL LEVEL YOU ASS. LEAVE THE ASS KICKING FOR PEOPLE YOU WILL ACTUALLY MEET!

Chicken shit.....I'm ignoring you homos and will continue to piss on your mamma's grave! She should've had an abortion if she knew you would've slithered out...Well, at least she killed herself to end her misery because she had you!

Chicken shit.....I'm ignoring you homos and will continue to piss on your mamma's grave! She should've had an abortion if she knew you would've slithered out...Well, at least she killed herself to end her misery because she had you!

STILL GOING....

IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD......

I GOTCHA BRO..... BEING EXPOSED FOR THE REAL PERSON U ARE MUST BE A BIT EMBARRASSING.... ESPECIALY TO ALL OF YOUR "FRIENDS"....

YOU KNOW U WILL GET STRANGE LOOKS @ THE NEXT MEET UP NOW....OR WILL U GO INTO HIDING? ALL OF THE FLIRTING U HAVE DONE WITH THE GIRLS FROM HERE.... HOW CAN THEY RESPECT SOMEONE LIKE YOU? HONESTLY?

IT'S FUNNY HOW WHEN U LAY THE BAIT OUT WHAT U FIND OUT ABOUT SOME PEOPLE....

STILL GOING....

IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD......

I GOTCHA BRO..... BEING EXPOSED FOR THE REAL PERSON U ARE MUST BE A BIT EMBARRASSING.... ESPECIALY TO ALL OF YOUR "FRIENDS"....

YOU KNOW U WILL GET STRANGE LOOKS @ THE NEXT MEET UP NOW....OR WILL U GO INTO HIDING? ALL OF THE FLIRTING U HAVE DONE WITH THE GIRLS FROM HERE.... HOW CAN THEY RESPECT SOMEONE LIKE YOU? HONESTLY?

IT'S FUNNY HOW WHEN U LAY THE BAIT OUT WHAT U FIND OUT ABOUT SOME PEOPLE....

You are truly an idiot! I don't look for alliances or "butt buddies" like your sorry ass. I could care less what people think...I'm independent and (in case you haven't noticed) confident muthafucka...you keep looking for acceptance "bro" - cause with that attitude you'll still be living at home with your parents well into your 40's....Pathetic, lying, loser - that's what you are!

You did lie about your mamma dying right? How does that make you look...I hope it happens in real life for your wise-ass! :blown:

You are truly an idiot! I don't look for alliances or "butt buddies" like your sorry ass. I could care less what people think...I'm independent and (in case you haven't noticed) confident muthafucka...you keep looking for acceptance "bro" - cause with that attitude you'll still be living at home with your parents well into your 40's....Pathetic, lying, loser - that's what you are!

You did lie about your mamma dying right? How does that make you look...I hope it happens in real life for your wise-ass! :blown:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO BRO!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SUCKA..... YOU TOTALY FUCT YOURSELF.... AND ALL BY YOURSELF TOO!

****(in a loud scratchy voice to SPRAGGA)*****

I'll take a #4 value meal, Dr. Pepper, extra ketchup and SUPER SIZE IT MUTHA FUKA

OH SHIT!! AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE???

SPRAGGA, YOUR ARE OVER. LEAVE WITH DIGNITY OR STAY AND CONTINUE TO HAVE YOUR DUMB ASS RIPED UP....

OH SHIT!! AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE???

I was jealous that you guys were riping on someone else besides me so I joined the fun.........Reading this clown's TITTY BAR meetup posts makes me want to rip my own spleen out with an oyster fork!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY SPRAGGA!!!!!!!!!!THROW IN AN APPLE PIE AND PUT IT ON YO MOMMA"S TAB!!!!!!!!!!

I was jealous that you guys were riping on someone else besides me so I joined the fun.........Reading this clown's TITTY BAR meetup posts makes me want to rip my own spleen out with an oyster fork!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY SPRAGGA!!!!!!!!!!THROW IN AN APPLE PIE AND PUT IT ON YO MOMMA"S TAB!!!!!!!!!!

COME TO THE DARK SIDE LUKE!