Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash NYE @ Living Room

sobeton

I helped do sound and lighting support for a party they threw at The Surfcomber during WMC 2001. We managed to get a 1620 rented out for the occasion, the works...it was a pretty slick party, all the locals came to hang...I remember seeing Oscar and his wife stopping in, Luis Diaz came for a look, and Sharam and Ali stopped by to have a few drinks :).

My friend who owns the sound company has the set on DAT, someone remind me to burn off some CDs :)

Hi Partiers,

The New Year is on it's way and the place to be for house heads is definately the new Living Room Downtown in Miami.

Saeed & Palash will be spinning a marathon 12 hour set.

No worries about the door policy! Dressa to impress, for it is New Years after all. See ya there! I will be the one with the tight, red, transparent dress!!!!!

Lolita

had a chance to check this new hotspot out and left after a half an hour.

cedric had the music so loud that i couldn't hear myself think. I can deal with the train wrecks but couldn't deal with the uncomfortably LOUD music. My ears were ringing for days.

thank god for dj three at rain that saved my night. only about 50 there but it was ALL good.

quick question> don't they usually have a sound tech that goes around making sure the shit is tweaked the way it's supposed to?