Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everyone's plans this weekend?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm going to floooooorida for the week...i'm leavin friday morning so i'm gonna miss all the sick parties going on :( better be something wild n crazy to do on nye. i don't have any plans yet!! :blown:

I'm in Florida too, Naples....I got here yesterday(Wed). Here's my weekend plans:

Fri - Golf, chill, eat, hit up a bar and play some pool....:cool:

Sat - Beach, shop with Mom, chill, eat, hit up this cheesy ass club called Zanzabar and tell the dj what to play...:cool:

Sun - Golf, nap, chill, eat, maybe go see a movie...:cool:

Life here in Naples is so fuckin tough....:smoke:

Originally posted by karch

Don't get your feet tangled around your reflectors in your UFO pants!!!!

Grab your lunchbox and kiss your mother goodbye, I'm taking you to school... next time u see me, make sure u have a pad and pen and take some good notes...so that you can go home and study, cuz my dance steps walk for miles..with my radioactive high flying skydiving UfO- wearing style....i have you owned in a file under generic body boy, who thinks he's got style. Don't sweat the technique...:blown:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Grab your lunchbox and kiss your mother goodbye, I'm taking you to school... next time u see me, make sure u have a pad and pen and take some good notes...so that you can go home and study, cuz my dance steps walk for miles..with my radioactive high flying skydiving UfO- wearing style....i have you owned in a file under generic body boy, who thinks he's got style. Don't sweat the technique...:blown:

ohhh you wanna talk about dancing??? You are on!!! You don't know who your messing with Miss raver girl who thinks she could take me on. All because I wear black shoes to a club don't mean I can't dance. Don't be fooled.... See you soon in the clubs... that is if you don't chicken out..:D:):D:):D:):D:)

ohhh you wanna talk about dancing??? You are on!!! You don't know who your messing with Miss raver girl who thinks she could take me on. All because I wear black shoes to a club don't mean I can't dance. Don't be fooled.... See you soon in the clubs... that is if you don't chicken out..

Whatcha mean? Hopping up and down and moving your arms around...Don't forget PAD and PEN:D :D :D :D

Whatcha mean? Hopping up and down and moving your arms around...Don't forget PAD and PEN:D :D :D :D

PUHHHHLEEEEEAAASEEE. Don't even compare me with those people that just hop up and down and move there arms around. Come to Roxy tomorrow night. Don't worry I'll bring the pen and pad but I'll just bring it for you to take notes... since I'm a nice guy..:D :D :D :D

PUHHHHLEEEEEAAASEEE. Don't even compare me with those people that just hop up and down and move there arms around. Come to Roxy tomorrow night. Don't worry I'll bring the pen and pad but I'll just bring it for you to take notes... since I'm a nice guy..:D :D :D :D

Beg ALL you want, but DON'T Sweat the TECHNiQUE:D :D

Originally posted by hermajestydiva

Thurs: Leopard Lounge for Marcell Whitehead, David Hollands, and DJ Divine...warming up for...

Fri: LOFT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Pseudo. DJ Divine, Jason Jollins, Spoony D, Marcell Whitehead, and DJ Pooh!!!!

Sat: recover

Sun: starting my Christmas shopping.

that's funny... jason jollins use to work for planet x in New Brunz, NJ, he's a good Dj to. check out his website.

i think its http://www.jasonjollins.com. he actually has written threads on this board. search jasonjollins. have fun shopping :tongue::laugh:

Info provided by: http://www.RAVECLiCK.com

December 23rd (Sunday) PEACE ON EARTH - by Uptown Underground, Digital Domain, Triboro Crew

LINE UP:

BAD BOY BILL

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE

SANDRA COLLINS

SCOTT HENRY

ROB GEE

ALAN SAX

FUTURE FUNK

KLIPROCK & ROB DEVS

THE DEVER

FUNCTION

CREATOR

BINGUS KHAN

SLIP & SLIDE

J SMOOTH

CHRISTIAN BRUNA

EMPRESS

SIX

POE VS. DOOM

CEAZER

WHAT

DRAE 192

INTEL

AZW

INFO:Tickets are $30 in advance, slightly higher at the door. Tel: 212-460-1863 - Tickets available at these NYC Locations: Satellite Records, Sonic Groove, Noize

im going hahaha, its going to be so sick.

check out http://www.soulkool.com cool site. ahahha :laugh:

too much laughing gas...j/k

.. . . marry me . . . :o

. . . And I suppose dry humping some skanks leg is supposed to impress me? . . .:laugh: . . . Like the lady said . . Don't sweat the technique . . .

couple of things....

Willandslater..when u guys come down to abaya go back by the DJ booth area and ask for Andy or Steve(Crystalmethod), def would be good to meet you...

Karch lookin foward to meetin ya at JV after I get out of Abaya...

also I would be careful I have actually seen Glowgirl dance, and shes the real deal....

Glowgirl...

Peace on earth should be great..that lineup is nuts...

I would love to come by to see Alan Sax and Dave(Function) but I just dont have enough hours in my night...oh well, have fun, and def checkout Functions live PA, hes just sick..........

have a great weekend everyone

-Andy

Originally posted by az-tec

couple of things....

Willandslater..when u guys come down to abaya go back by the DJ booth area and ask for Andy or Steve(Crystalmethod), def would be good to meet you...

Karch lookin foward to meetin ya at JV after I get out of Abaya...

also I would be careful I have actually seen Glowgirl dance, and shes the real deal....

Glowgirl...

Peace on earth should be great..that lineup is nuts...

I would love to come by to see Alan Sax and Dave(Function) but I just dont have enough hours in my night...oh well, have fun, and def checkout Functions live PA, hes just sick..........

have a great weekend everyone

-Andy

Bro

At the rate Im going, you're going to have handle business yourself tomorrow : ( :( :(

Originally posted by crystalmethod

But Codica - you love JV and you won't be at Roxy??

=o

Yes, I know, I need to be shot.. EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS are going to Roxy 2nite (like I should be) but there's so much drama, and the one BIG problem: DJ Scot Project is one of my absolute favorites as well, and Johnny Vicious will be there every week for me to go hear whereas Scot Project coming around to the city is a treat...

The Exit deal.. well, let's just say I have problems. Conflicts left and right, it's cause all my friends are going there so I need to meet up with them.. one against 30 people doesn't exactly go over very well.. the minority usually ends up losing (except on the case of August 17th, 2001..:D ) but yeah...:blown:

Originally posted by codica3

Yes, I know, I need to be shot.. EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS are going to Roxy 2nite (like I should be) but there's so much drama, and the one BIG problem: DJ Scot Project is one of my absolute favorites as well, and Johnny Vicious will be there every week for me to go hear whereas Scot Project coming around to the city is a treat...

The Exit deal.. well, let's just say I have problems. Conflicts left and right, it's cause all my friends are going there so I need to meet up with them.. one against 30 people doesn't exactly go over very well.. the minority usually ends up losing (except on the case of August 17th, 2001..:D ) but yeah...:blown:

Screw the regulars - come with your CP friends! ;)

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Screw the regulars - come with your CP friends! ;)

LOL I don't know anyone from CP really! :( :( :(

Otherwise I probally would be there tonite.......

I'm so tired though..

And I just failed an exam.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But whatever, LOL, just so long as I passed the class (and I did) cause my other exams are good. Oh wells, still sucks but... :drumroll:

SEMESTER = FINITE! :D :D :D