Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too sexual????

klohe

Originally posted by djjonstephen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awwww klohe. I think your just your sexuality is just right. Moving forward, my address is............

UMMM....I have my pen and paper ready....but it seems that u got cut off....I'm waiting!!!!!

Originally posted by entheogen8

maybe you were too aggressive. Some guys don't like that. believe it or not, some guys don't like fucking all the time.

So what is too aggressive??? Unless the guy is a hermit and lives in a cave, I would think most guys like a female who is willing to be a little bold instead of bashful......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So what is too aggressive??? Unless the guy is a hermit and lives in a cave, I would think most guys like a female who is willing to be a little bold instead of bashful......

Hey, I didn't say it was me. Just a suggestion of a possible reason. I personally would enjoy a sexually aggressive woman. though you might have hit the nail on the head saying "a little bold." Maybe there's a line that klohe crossed in his head.

As for me, I say be bold and fuck my brains out.

Originally posted by entheogen8

Hey, I didn't say it was me. Just a suggestion of a possible reason. I personally would enjoy a sexually aggressive woman. though you might have hit the nail on the head saying "a little bold." Maybe there's a line that klohe crossed in his head.

As for me, I say be bold and fuck my brains out.

Guess you aren't a hermit who lives in a cave are you????

Maybe the guy just know what to do with himself, literally:laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There are definitely women out there who are too pushy and don't know when to back off...

But this guy's just a prude. ;)