Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am i bound to be miserable?

tribal

i noticed that i wasnt happy when i was single. its just that it was a bit of a hassle looking for un-guaranteed pussy. now im with this girl for like 6 months, really tight relationship, the whole deal, and boom it hits me yesterday! im hit on by other girls, and i cant do shit about it. just yesterday this really cute asian girl was coming on to me, while my gfriend was sitting next to me at a dinner party. and this asian girl didnt give a fuck either! its sooo tempting, yet my dick is in chains! the fate that life gives us, its amazing, am i bound to be malcontent for the rest of my life? or maybe ill meet a soulmate? i need a drink..

Originally posted by tribal

i noticed that i wasnt happy when i was single. its just that it was a bit of a hassle looking for un-guaranteed pussy. now im with this girl for like 6 months, really tight relationship, the whole deal, and boom it hits me yesterday! im hit on by other girls, and i cant do shit about it. just yesterday this really cute asian girl was coming on to me, while my gfriend was sitting next to me at a dinner party. and this asian girl didnt give a fuck either! its sooo tempting, yet my dick is in chains! the fate that life gives us, its amazing, am i bound to be malcontent for the rest of my life? or maybe ill meet a soulmate? i need a drink..

You need a blunt,

In relationship, guys think with their hearts or with their dicks. Which one you think with? When u suddenly realize you care with your heart, then you should really "need a drink" and hope ur princess wont fuckin spit in ur soul when she realizes that she can.

But since you posting shit like this, that means you thinking with your dick and that youre perfectly ok. I think you need to get some pussy. Go out get laid.

And aswer to your question is "YES", youre bound to be miserable, 'cause every normal person always wants more no matter what he has.

I believe that: Person who settles for what he has is a moron.

So dont worry bro :)

Peace

yo crashedfx, u are right man, i do need a blunt. your theory for not settling for what you have is a double edged sword. i asked a friend if he really cared and loved his gfriend. u know what he told me. he said "look at it this way, im going to stick with her until i find a better girl, so in the meantime while i search for my soulmate, ill stick with her"

i thought he was an asshole for saying that, and sassa, this may be an answer to your question, but maybe he has the right idea. i dont love my current gfriend, i like her, i like the relationship and the sex involved, but i honestly dont love her. so you see, there is this hope that one day, while im with girls that i dont love, i will meet one that i do love, sincerely, one that i wont want to cheat on, the one that i wont need to 'upgrade'. am i wrong for thinking like this? and why am i thinking this? man i do need a blunt.

Originally posted by tribal

yo crashedfx, u are right man, i do need a blunt. your theory for not settling for what you have is a double edged sword. i asked a friend if he really cared and loved his gfriend. u know what he told me. he said "look at it this way, im going to stick with her until i find a better girl, so in the meantime while i search for my soulmate, ill stick with her"

i thought he was an asshole for saying that, and sassa, this may be an answer to your question, but maybe he has the right idea. i dont love my current gfriend, i like her, i like the relationship and the sex involved, but i honestly dont love her. so you see, there is this hope that one day, while im with girls that i dont love, i will meet one that i do love, sincerely, one that i wont want to cheat on, the one that i wont need to 'upgrade'. am i wrong for thinking like this? and why am i thinking this? man i do need a blunt.

Man i'll tell you this.....

I found my soulmate some time ago, i was happiest person alive. Now i wish, i wouldnt have ever met her. But then again.... Was she really my soulmate since she left such feelings? I think she was a %90 from a soul mate and perfect life companion, she was beautiful, she was smart, she was awsome in bed, she was my friend, she loved me... She was someone i thought was a woman, but she was a just a girl. Thats what killed it all. I got tired of trying to fix a relationship, apologized, and said goodbye requesting that she would never contact me ever again. I regret everything thats happened between her and me. 3 ppl got hurt from this.Me and her boyfriend she that dumped for me and her. Though i hope she doesent care that much, cause i dont want her to suffer no matter what happened.

So you really think you wanna go through this? Cause chances of actually staying together are very very small. If you wanna take that chance, go for it. Bro, just be careful who you open your soul to..... :(

Shit, i got tooooo fuckin sensetive now... I would love to write more but i need to go get what doctor prescribed, some herbal medicine or i will cry you a river soon... :cry:

:smoke: *puff* :smoke: *puff*

Good weed... :drunk: lol

Peace bro

Originally posted by clubkat

this kitties bound to be miserable :mad::rolleyes::(

god i hope not...i dont like sad kitties...

btw not to get too deep - 1) because im on my way to a xmas dinner and 2) this would be too long of a post - but to be brief...

soulmate is a term thrown around too lightly and not wholly understood...if you have researched reincarnationism and similar philosophies/studies, you would know one thing, and this should help:

we do not have ONE soulmate - we have multiple lives and therefore multiple soulmates. in each lifetime, we meet more than one, but each one has a particular issue(s) to resolve in this lifetime - whether it was someone who died too soon, made a decision to leave the relationship, etc. You have multiple mates to resolve different issues - which ones you chose are up to you. Soulmates can even be your best friends and/or relatives...

Im not saying you will feel the same intensity with each one, just for the mere fact that every individual is unique and brings something different to the relationship. But what I am saying is, do not get caught up in the whole ONE issue - it will effect the rest of your relationships for the rest of your life. Look at people, if not in the reincarnation sense, than the human sense, everyone has something different to love and in that, different ways to love.

This original post to me is trivial, if you're with somebody, you shouldnt be thinking these things to begin with...but if you are, maybe some of the above will help. A ONE, not THE ONE, fills you inside, completes much of what you need if not all, and does not make you think of other ONES...time to rethink...

As for me...time to get some grub....typical phatman...