Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official (100% natural) Big Poppa welcome home meetup at Roxy review

well thanx to everyone that showed:

fierydesire, rdancer, trancerxn, pangelid, regina p, linafuckingbina, quoth, xtcgspot, karch, pfloyd, aztec, sexybabydee, mugz, cottoncandydream, clubkat, dj moonshine, spragga, roninmess, msoprano, ggfella, friend of roninmess whose name is larry who always reads and never posts (post more dammit!), xtcgirlie, saigray, jennEfer, crobra, glowdancer, apothesis (?), blazny, and everyone else whose names are totally lost on me.

Roxy is a great venue. There had to be at least 2000 people in there but there was still lots of room to dance. Good sound system too. That said, Amber sucked ass, johnny finished at 630 (no dont give it up, but not much in vocals anyway), and it was $6.50 for a redbull/180. I will probably be back next weekend.

Sorry mugz and crobra, i really want to go to Psuedo next thursday, but i just got a job for the semester break and its 9-5 every day. When i start school again i dont have classes until 11 on fridays so i will definitely be around in February. Since i now have money, i wll def be able to go out a lot more. Let me know whats happening in dumbo in january (excpet i'm planning to see sander on the 6th). And stay later next time! That goes for CCD and saigray too.

Lavendermenace, its ok that you couldnt come. I know you dont have any money. Ill def make my way over to LL before school starts.

To the sexbaorders (you now who you are, dont try to hide it), it was great meeting all of you. Spragga, i really didnt need to see you bend over the chair and shake your ass :rolleyes:. Clubkat it was fun dancing with you and spanking you ;) . I feel a little left out. Everyone got a spanking from glowdancer except for me :(. But i did get to see the nipple game in progress, but i didnt get to play it. Next Time, theres always a next time.

Quoth youre a fucking animal. Rdancer and Trancerxn: pussy boys. Leaving at 3:30. Shame on both of you.

As for song id's: ecstasy, andrea brown-trippin (2x), flight 643, roger miles-children (remixed thank god!), outer space, hide u, das glockenspiel (or however its called), take my breath away, and there is more i just cant think right now. And what was the song he played before security booted everyone?

Feirydesire and regina p: did you make it home ok? i would have taken you further if you went by the book;) . :laugh: j/k

dont rape me for that. if you do, be gentle and use lube!!!!!!

Guest gabo

Bigpoppa good to see your're back in the states. I sooo wanted to go to roxy but got out of work so late and just chilled local.

Next time I won't be such a pussy!

haha..........no wonder my ass is sore!!! :laugh:

Muahz....another awesome night for the records.....great meeting you ::finally:: and everyone else that i might have met for the 1st time::even if it we were on good or bad terms...cp'ers are beautiful!!::

To those who ive seen a bunchatimes already......stop following me!!!! :mad: hehe kissessssssss ::igotluckyseeingschwing2daysinarow....sexymanthatheis::

:):eek::D;):tongue::cool:

Im ecstatic cause i finally got to meet the mugwump!!! yay!

::whototallycouldhavestuffedmysmallassinhisbagonhiswaytomexico::

Crobra.....umm did we meet??? :confused::laugh: again.....

love u all!!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Rdancer and Trancerxn: pussy boys. Leaving at 3:30. Shame on both of you.

Hey if it was up to me i would have stayed but it was Doubtnesses B-day so we had to make an appearance at Exit... but ill be back i had soo much fun i can imagine not coming back for another session of Vicious

Originally posted by gabo

Bigpoppa good to see your're back in the states. I sooo wanted to go to roxy but got out of work so late and just chilled local.

Next time I won't be such a pussy!

You are what you eat, so don't feel too bad about it buddy! :)

BTW - Ragga needs a MEDIC!!!

After a great opening night, things will get better as the weeks go on! This coming week(December 28th) Johnny Vicious is at the wheels of steel and we have special guest star, Deborah Cox, performing "I never know" "it's over now" "nobody supposed to be here" "absolutely not" and "things just ain't the same".

Then, On January 4th, bring in the first Friday of the New Year by coming out for Johnny's Vicious' birthday party!! Special guest Suzanna Palmer will be performing the smash hit "Hide You" for the crowd!

Should be some great parties ahead! For more info PM or email me robnpromos@hotmail.com

Yo!

Great to have you back "BP"!

Though I can't say I was totaly

diggin' the set nor the over all crowd..

(looots of fights and attitude..)

I will say that the CP headz are ALLL mad cool!

great to meet you all..

I was really tired..

(long week)

But the meetup was fun!

Cant wait to see CP with the American flag!

((HUGZ)))

M

U

G

Z

P.S: Kittycatyoualwayshaveroominmybagsbaby..

rooouuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr!

;)

Friday night was tons of fun :) I'm not even going to try to name names, b/c when I did that after deep dish I got in trouble for not remembering people! So I'll just say thank you everyone for a fantastic night--esp those that stayed till the very end!!! :)

And Eric...oh it's like thaaaat is it?! ;) I made it home just fine, thanks! See you out & about soon I'm sure :)